bc30 is offline New Member

Intense dreams on clen

I slept on clen today and had the most intense dreams of my life. Anyone else experience this? They weren't even just regular dreams, they had meaning and i woke up with a better understanding of life.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    a better understanding of life eh? too bad it didnt give you a better understanding of the drug.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Never experienced that with clen .

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    wait till you try clomid, then it'll show you the secrets of the world. j/k, hope it was at least a good dream.

fonyx is offline Junior Member
    I've had some weird dreams on Benadryl (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 100mg)

Quote Originally Posted by fonyx
    I've had some weird dreams on Benadryl (Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 100mg)
    that an nyquil make me real loopy. my gf told me one night i jumped out of bed did some crazy thing with my hands and then started saying the pledge of allegiance. i don't remember it but when i came to was trying to figure out why i was standing up beside the bed in the middle of the night.

taylor26 is offline Member
    I have those before. They're a sketch for sure. Tren ...wow...intense!

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by bc30
    I slept on clen today and had the most intense dreams of my life. Anyone else experience this? They weren't even just regular dreams, they had meaning and i woke up with a better understanding of life.
    enlighten us then...

Smiley619 is offline Member
    i dont understand how ppl have out of the norm dreams on cycles, clen and so forth.nothing like that has ever happened to me.only thing that does that to me is a lil dank "tabacco"

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..we'll see if that happens to me

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    enlighten us then...

Alright let me rephrase, it opened my eyes to my life. I dont think it would apply to your life right now, but i had a really intense dream about a problem in my life.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    cosmic =) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    a better understanding of life eh? too bad it didnt give you a better understanding of the drug.
    No need to be an asshole, i just started it and im on the ramp up so i wasn't at a high enough dose. If you know so much then you should know that this is common at lower doses.

mxer_kx is offline Junior Member
    lol yea the ben aswell as the clen gave some weirrrrrrrrdddddd dreams bright lights and everything feeeling super real

Alright let me rephrase, it opened my eyes to my life. I dont think it would apply to your life right now, but i had a really intense dream about a problem in my life.
    clomid gives me dreams compareable to this but doesn't help me solve anything. dreams get so vivid that i think they were real. i took a nap and had a dream that my mom asked me to go pick up a pizza from round table. i jumped up thinking i was doozing when she told me this and went down there and was screaming at the people for not having my order ready and didn't know who i was. got back home and told the mother and she looked at me like i was crazy.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    No need to be an asshole, i just started it and im on the ramp up so i wasn't at a high enough dose. If you know so much then you should know that this is common at lower doses.
    there is no need, but i had the urge. i think its because of this super crazy dream i had while on test e. it made me a big asshole because of it.

think about it like this: you sleep at least once a day, over the course of a lifetime you are going to have a lot of dreams. if a couple of em are realistic, or predict the future etc. that doesnt mean its because of a bronchiodilator that you are taking.

there is no need, but i had the urge. i think its because of this super crazy dream i had while on test e. it made me a big asshole because of it.

think about it like this: you sleep at least once a day, over the course of a lifetime you are going to have a lot of dreams. if a couple of em are realistic, or predict the future etc. that doesnt mean its because of a bronchiodilator that you are taking.

The thing is that i rarely dream. I haven't dreamt since last winter and i have never had such a vivid dream. You may fight with it as you wish, but there was no other lifestyle change other than the clen that would cause this.

The thing is that i rarely dream. I haven't dreamt since last winter and i have never had such a vivid dream. You may fight with it as you wish, but there was no other lifestyle change other than the clen that would cause this.
    your body is different than ours. everyone reacts differently to a certain substance. try to deal with it and if it is to much then discontinue usage.

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    it was probably an impactfuul dream that camee at a good time. If the chick in your avatar was on her knees was in your dream, you got no problems.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member

lmao

Funniest shit I have heard on this board besides this idiot who had snack pack lunchables as one of his meals while he was taking AAS

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    you sure you werent on peyote, hahaha

Holy Sh!t hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    Funniest shit I have heard on this board besides this idiot who had snack pack lunchables as one of his meals while he was taking AAS

Thread Information