vein-x is offline Associate Member

No T3... Problem?

I've got my cycle all set up: Test Prop, Test E & EQ. I was planning on ordering T3 to help synergize everything, aid the AAS in effectiveness and above all, keep me a little bit leaner (with a little more vascularity) As I'm placing the order, I'm told that T3 is out of stock. I don't feel like ordering from the AR store, as it's one more box to chase down.

Any opinions on this? It's not like T3 was the BASE of my cycle, but I'd like to burn fat AND build muscle. Not only that but T3, as I said, helps transport nutrients and helps the AAS in your system. I'm still ordering some clen , but it's definetly not T3.

What do you guys think? Any advice or recommendations?

JuRzEE_PiMpIn is offline New Member
    I think you hav all the info u need to make your decisionn. Obviously you will not get tthe same results witth cclen as you would on t3. I would just order from sponsor sight, itts nott like you have to be worried about not gettting a package.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want to put t3 in there order from ARR. very smooth process and will be to your door in a matter of a few days. if you don't want to do that then there really is no question and your cycle will be without t3.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Heheh, my question was:

If I ran my cycle without T3, would I get similar results as if I ran it WITH T3? This is a good week to order (girlfriend won't be bothering me, out of town...) and I really don't want to wait any longer and then have to find another place to get it shipped.

Worth the wait for T3? It'll keep me slimmer and synergize with the AAS.... what do you think?

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Heheh, my question was:

If I ran my cycle without T3, would I get similar results as if I ran it WITH T3?
    I think the answer to that is self-evident. Don't you think?
    I mean: If there were similar results with or without; Why would you want to put something into your body that does not help get results?

Thread Information