jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member

Cutting At The End Of Bulking Cycle?

im running my first cycle of test e at 500mg/week for 12 weeks. anyway i was wondering if there is something i could add in after my last test shot leading up to pct to start dropping some fat that i will have gained because i plan on going right into a cutting diet to strip it off. any thoughts

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good idea to cut during your pct. you need to maintain those calories to keep gains. if i were going to do it anyways i would probably choose clen .

jdh
    gotcha. probably not a good idea. ive read about a few people using winstrol through pct. is that a good idea? why would one do that?

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    gotcha. probably not a good idea. ive read about a few people using winstrol through pct. is that a good idea? why would one do that?
    i don't know about using winstol through pct. that kind of defeats the purpose of regular pct. i've ran winstrol right up to pct. test e need 21 days (i think im right on that) from your last shot till pct start and winstol needs 3 days. winstol really isn't a fat burner but a steriod that is more commonly used during a cutting cycle. if you are just trying to cut fat then look to t3, clen , dnp , eca stack, good diet. clen would be my choice in the scenario you desecribed. winstol is more of a bloat free, bad on joints and good strength roid. i haven't noticed any fat burning effects that would cause fat loss even remotely close to a fat burning dedicated compound.

jdh
    so it would be cool to run winstrol up to 3 days before pct? when would i start this in relation to my 12 weeks of test e? also should i go with the injectible or oral? i hear the oral is really harsh on your liver, but which shows better results. also what kind of dose? thanks

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    pct must be started 24 hours after last winstrol injection or pill consumption.
    The best dose for winny is 50 mg ED or at least EOD.
    The oral winstrol comes in tablets which don't contain much of stanozolol so many pills(20-25) must be consumed daily in order to reach the 50 mg dose.
    You can also drink the 50 mg ampule but it's hursh on your liver.
    Winny is mostly used for six weeks, usually after any test compound and before pct, not more cause it's very toxic.

jdh
    so what kind of benefits will it give me for 3 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by mamias20918756
    pct must be started 24 hours after last winstrol injection or pill consumption.
    The best dose for winny is 50 mg ED or at least EOD.
    The oral winstrol comes in tablets which don't contain much of stanozolol so many pills(20-25) must be consumed daily in order to reach the 50 mg dose.
    You can also drink the 50 mg ampule but it's hursh on your liver.
    Winny is mostly used for six weeks, usually after any test compound and before pct, not more cause it's very toxic.
    what are you talking about with pills containing hardly any winstrol? i think that your approach to winny is off or out dated. i may be off on the pct start time on winstol though as there are to many to remember.

sorry i just had to laugh again at 20-25 pills for 50mg. i don't think i've ever heard of 2mg winstrol tabs. i believe that 10mg and 50mg tabs are more common.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't like the idea, why not do a lean mass cycle instead. Cutting when your body hasn't solitifed the new muscle is a bad idea

JohnnyB

jdh
    what would you suggest johnnyb? im just running the test e now at 500mg/week. after i finish pct i was gonna start cutting some fat, is that not a good idea? will i see too much muscle loss if i go right into cutting after pct?im trying to gain nothing but lean mass right now but i do realize some fat will come. im currently only eating 4,000 cals a day, but realize from what others are posting that i should kick it up to at least 5000 a day. im not sure what everyone elses stats are but im 6'3 about 237 right now so i might need more then 5k a day. whats your thoughts? also should i stick to not mixing fats and carbs while on gear because thats what i do on a natural bulk diet.thanks for helping

mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member
    the first pill containing stanozolol were 2 mg !!! punchrf must make a litle more research before he makes another blanket statement........

Thread Information