Thread: NPP cycle

DKxcentric is offline New Member

Question NPP cycle

hey bro's

I've been reading about Npp with great interrest....and i'm considering making it a part of my next cycle...

W 1-6 50 mg D-bol ED
    W 1-6?-8? 150 mg NPP EOD
    W 1-6?-8? 200 mg Test Propionate EOD

I saw some other suggestions from some other hp that said it was a good idea to run prop 2 weeks longer, can anyone tell me why?

many of the cycle suggestions I have seen is based on ED injections are there a particular reason why? compared to injecting it EOD?

Last, is 6 weeks to short with Npp should I upgrade it to 8?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    eod is fine , the phenylprop is abit longer then the prop ester.. run teh prop 2 weeks longer due that it help in recovery ,cuase teh nandrolone metaboltes stick around much longer... nah 6 weeks is ok , u might want to revise that 6 weeks at 50 mg dbol . no need to run dboal that high and that long..

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    do 8 weeks of NPP and 10 of test. 100 test and 75 NPP ED , with the dbol is a great cycle i have done twice.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

DKxcentric is offline New Member
    ok, thanks for your replies...

Drummerboy-> how much did you gain? and what about strenght? let's say I would run it like you did..

W1-6 50 mg D-Bol ED
    W1-8 75 mg NPP ED
    W1-10 100 mg Test Prop ED

correct me if i'm wrong =)

In which spots did you inject? I mean i'm only use to doing EOD so i'm only use to injecting in Thigh, Shoulders and Triceps...but if i'm going to do ED maybe 7 or more injections per week is a little much in these tree spots..

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DKxcentric
    ok, thanks for your replies...

Drummerboy-> how much did you gain? and what about strenght? let's say I would run it like you did..

W1-6 50 mg D-Bol ED
    W1-8 75 mg NPP ED
    W1-10 100 mg Test Prop ED

correct me if i'm wrong =)

In which spots did you inject? I mean i'm only use to doing EOD so i'm only use to injecting in Thigh, Shoulders and Triceps...but if i'm going to do ED maybe 7 or more injections per week is a little much in these tree spots..
    That would be 6 spots? If you include the glutes you`ll have 8 spots. You can also inject in 2 spots in each thigh, then you`ll have 10 spots.

Thread Information