Thread: what to do

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation what to do

i placed a order yesturday from this one site that ive been using for 3 years, they will be sending the package with the steroids in it sometime this next week. in the past it was no promblem because i would pick up the little slip in the mailbox that said i had a package that needed to be picked up, then i would go to the post office and get my weed package. but now my wife gets home before i do and she always gets the mail, and if she sees that i have a package she will go get it herself, and open it, and i will be chewed out forever. i know she will do this because she already has, it was about a year ago when she came home early one day, and got the mail, and got a notice from the post office that i had a package from china that needed to be picked up, well when she seen this, she went and got the package because she was suspicious, and then she opend it and seen the steroids. anyway, my question is, how can i somehow get this order without my wife finding out. please help me out here. thanks.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    No offense, bro, but this kinda sounds like a personal problem. We're all always here to help out, bro, but c'mon. Think...You could answer that question better than ANYONE on this board.

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    get a new wife

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    here comes the master of lying to his wife to the rescue!!!!!!! before you order, tell here that you bought her a present online (a just because you love her gift) and it should be here in a week or so. dont be suspicous, but tell her not to open anything that might be a gift. now go out and buy her a real gift. when the package comes tell her that you have to go rap it then were going out to dinner. go into your room, grab the gear, wrap the gift you bought and take her to dinner.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    did u say weed package? wtf are u talkin bout weed for on a steroid forum?

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    here comes the master of lying to his wife to the rescue!!!!!!! before you order, tell here that you bought her a present online (a just because you love her gift) and it should be here in a week or so. dont be suspicous, but tell her not to open anything that might be a gift. now go out and buy her a real gift. when the package comes tell her that you have to go rap it then were going out to dinner. go into your room, grab the gear, wrap the gift you bought and take her to dinner.
    this level of lying takes some really good acting. and it might seem like alot of work but sometimes you gotta go that extra mile to get what you want. if your ordering gear every week then your on your own. if your ordering your next cycle then she will be clueless and after dinner you will have your gear, she will be thrilled with the gift and effort, and you will prolly get laid, its a win, win, win, situation.

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    If its got my name on it my wife don't touch it. Is your wife signing your name when she picks it up? I have to show I.D. and sign my name when picking up at the post office. Married or not your mail is your mail. Really though can't you have it shipped to a buddys address or something like that.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhalf
    wow, you have done this b4 huh? you are good

Thread Information