Thread: Tren Dosages

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

Tren Dosages

what would a good dosage of tren b for a first time user of the product... would it b wise to do ed injections or go with eod for first cycle with tren...

i was thinkin about doin 50mg injections to see how reactions will b and then 75mg injections rest of cycle as first cycle with tren...

im currently in 3rd cycle, im not thinkin about usin tren yet... maybe further down the road once i get more experienced and have more knowledge about tren..right now im just doin some research on tren....

it would b helpful to hear from the more expierienced members... but all suggestions will b helpful....

Tren is potent stuff. Everyday is a bit much. Unless you are a pro, no need to go more than 3x a week. 2x a week is fine in a stack. Tren is very stressful on the kidneys, be sure to drink plenty (at least a gallon) of water a day and keep alcohol and caffeine to a minimum. No more than 8 weeks is recommended but people do go to 12. It can make you moody too.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    pinn has done a 26 weeker with tren .... but i wld never go that long... 8 to 12 shld be fine depending on what kind of test u stack it with. i wld shoot ed just to help with sides that all ready are a bitch at best... as for dosage.... start on the lower end and work your way up till sides are too much...jmo

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    pinn has done a 26 weeker with tren.... but i wld never go that long... 8 to 12 shld be fine depending on what kind of test u stack it with. i wld shoot ed just to help with sides that all ready are a bitch at best... as for dosage.... start on the lower end and work your way up till sides are too much...jmo
    holy crap bro.... that shiiiiit is crazy

but what test would u guys recommend to stack with i was thinkin prop

i wld go prop... u are already shootin ed so y not use prop...

sounds good bro, thanks for the info

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Tren is potent stuff. Everyday is a bit much. Unless you are a pro, no need to go more than 3x a week. 2x a week is fine in a stack. Tren is very stressful on the kidneys, be sure to drink plenty (at least a gallon) of water a day and keep alcohol and caffeine to a minimum. No more than 8 weeks is recommended but people do go to 12. It can make you moody too.
    what the heck kinda advice is this. First time tren would be ideal to go everyday because it will leave your blood levels mroe stable thoeretically leading to fewer sides. 3x's a week is asking for sides in my books. I really have never heard of tri weekly injections in 2 years on this site. ED or EOD minimum.
    just my opinion but im sureo thers will agree
    magic

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    The only problem with using prop is coming down off two short life ester will suck. I go with a long chain like e

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    tren should be shot at a minimum of eod, preferably ed to reduce sides. I did 50mg ed last cycle, which was my first time with tren, and i had very few sides. Will definitely be going w/ 75mg ed next cycle

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    acetate has a 3 day half life so you could go every third day but I find my mood is better at EOD. I recomend a minimun of 75mg EOD or 265mg per week split up however you want.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    what the heck kinda advice is this. First time tren would be ideal to go everyday because it will leave your blood levels mroe stable thoeretically leading to fewer sides. 3x's a week is asking for sides in my books. I really have never heard of tri weekly injections in 2 years on this site. ED or EOD minimum.
    magic

i agree... if u r ready for tren then u better be ready for ed or eod injections..
    that's 1 of the reasons i didn't use it as a 1st cycle...

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i agree... if u r ready for tren then u better be ready for ed or eod injections..
    that's 1 of the reasons i didn't use it as a 1st cycle...

What if it's tren e @ 100mg per ml?

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    What test to go with it....TEST P as you shoot ED ot EOD, begin with 50mg and I'm sure you will like to try 75mg/ed!!

Good luck!

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    magic
    don't mean to be a wise guy but wouldn't 3 x ew be eod?

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    bump.....

dragon69 is offline Member
    I started out with 100 eod and then switched to 50 ED instead to keep sides down. Then I upped it 10mg at a time and am now at 80ed which I like, but don't want to go higher cause it gives me heartburn a little at 80.

topvega I have a question for you concerning tren that may be usefull in this thread......I am on tren now as I said and am just wondering how long to go with it. I am 8.5 weeks into it now, but have enough to probably go 14.

Thinking of saving some however for future, so is there an ideal time frame where you go OVER that and results are near neglegant or low? I'd like to utilize this in absolutley the best way possible. You mentioned 12 weeks so I'm curious here.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    don't mean to be a wise guy but wouldn't 3 x ew be eod?
    lol good point bro i never heard anyone say it likethat so i really didn;t think about it, i just though ok 3x's or EOD
    id still go ED but thats just me

thanks for the info guys... ill prob go with ed injections alongside stacked with prop as well...

topvega I have a question for you concerning tren that may be usefull in this thread......I am on tren now as I said and am just wondering how long to go with it. I am 8.5 weeks into it now, but have enough to probably go 14.

Thinking of saving some however for future, so is there an ideal time frame where you go OVER that and results are near neglegant or low? I'd like to utilize this in absolutley the best way possible. You mentioned 12 weeks so I'm curious here.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69

if u are still getting descent results and the sides aren't bothering u that much i wld run it to 14... if u were to save it u wld only be left with... what 5.5 weeks of tren from what u said... u wld need to get more anyway for your next cycle... ultimately u have to be the judge on going longer. i started out with a 13 week cycle and pushed it to 20 because i was still getting good results. i'm glad i did because the last 10 lbs i put on was quality muscle, i seem to really hit my stride. i actually lost weight when it comes to getting on a scale, but i got my diet dialed in and went from a 2 pack back to a 6 pack. i m lookin solid, just hope i can hold on to it thru pct...

thanks topvega

Always good to save some though, cause then you use less $ to buy more later

Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    thanks topvega

Always good to save some though, cause then you use less $ to buy more later

yeah tren is fuking expensive....

Thread Information