musclestack is offline Productive Member

What's so bad about this?

I know I hear that a lot of people here are against a bulking cycle immediately followed by a cutting cycle. What are the reasons, and why would something like this not work:

Week 1-4 Anadrol 100mg/day
    Week 1-14 Test E 750 mg/week
    Week 4-13 Tren . Ace. 50-75 mg/day
    Week 15-16 HCG 1000 iu/week
    Week 17-24 Test Prop. 100mg/day
    Week 17-24 Clen /T3 stack (not sure on dosages)

Would I lose my gains from the bulker if I went directly into this cutting cycle even though I'm still running Test? I know something like this would be frowned upon cuz rule of thumb says to give the body a rest, but I've heard of plenty of 24 weekers before (and much longer). So, anyone with some input???

Thanks,
    MS

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    its been discussed many time so im nto gonna get in to it . but yes it is bad decide one or teh other , and 100 mgs of drol ??? You go boy !overkill.

All I get out of 50 mg. of Drol is irritated. No real gains. There're plenty of people that well out-do me on that note.

yeah well thers plenty of people that do 3-4 grams of test , with 150 mg of tren acc ed , so .......

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    drop the prop at a min. give your body a chance to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    yeah well thers plenty of people that do 3-4 grams of test , with 150 mg of tren acc ed , so .......
    Not trying to start an argument with you as I would really like to gain some knowledge from this thread. Basically, you are agreeing that there are people out there that use just as much, if not much more dosages than I do, yet you criticized how much Drol I was using. In other words, you just proved my point for me...

fred9 is offline Member
    when i do a cycle of 8 weeks its much harder to keep my gains then when i do a 16 week cycle...looks like my body get used to the increase in weight, so its easier to keep the gains...so for that reason i think its ok to cut after a 16 week cycle...but to cut-up after a 8 week cycle should be a bad idea...
    lot of people would disagree with this...but i think its ok..
    and I thought that 100mg anadrol is quite normal for a more advanced user...
    greetz

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    when i do a cycle of 8 weeks its much harder to keep my gains then when i do a 16 week cycle...looks like my body get used to the increase in weight, so its easier to keep the gains...so for that reason i think its ok to cut after a 16 week cycle...but to cut-up after a 8 week cycle should be a bad idea...
    lot of people would disagree with this...but i think its ok..
    and I thought that 100mg anadrol is quite normal for a more advanced user...
    greetz
    Thanks, bro

Does anyone know, if I chose to run the Prop., T3, and Clen after my bulking cycle, if I will lose some of my muscle gains from the bulker???

Thanks,
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Not trying to start an argument with you as I would really like to gain some knowledge from this thread. Basically, you are agreeing that there are people out there that use just as much, if not much more dosages than I do, yet you criticized how much Drol I was using. In other words, you just proved my point for me...
    no u misunderstood , i was stating just becuase other are taking massive doses dont mean u have to aswell , and also , people tend to use far more then they really need to in teh first place.. so no im not proving ur point .the hes doing so why cant i , is not a good reason bro.

yes u will loose some of ur gains from ur bulker ,

Thread Information