DieselLeo is offline Junior Member

winter cycle ???z Help

Whats up fellas, gearing up for winter, i am 5'11" 200lbs pretty lean. I have done a few cycles, alot of sust, eq and winny in past cycles. I want to use DECA (for the first time) and test prop in my winter cycle along with Fina, which I already made and will be running at 100 a day, and anavar at 60/day. I will also throw in cyctomel towards the end to really get shredded. I want to get as much out of this cycle as possible in terms of really lean muscle gain. Are these drugs good together? what dosages should i run the prop and deca? please help me out guys i start in three weeks. Thanks.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u can start by telling us what ur dosages were like ..........also , i wouldmt run deca and fina together in the same cycle , so pick ur poison. tren , prop and anavar would be good.

dtr98 is offline Member
    give us a plan, wouldn't run deca and fina together either

Latimus is offline Banned
    Run fina with eq instead of deca ....

i wouldnt run eq either cuase it will get shunned out ,by the tren u wouldnt even know it was there, tren test.is good enough nice and simple

Latimus is offline Banned
    Interesting...my last cycle i ran test eq fina...really cut me up...might have just been the fina however the eq is still getting picked up right? or are you saying receptors are picking up the fina instead of the eq...sorry im a little unclear on why you wouldnt run eq and fina together like so many bodybuilder do.....

no doubt but ,mostlikey was teh fina eq is much weaker then test and fina is 7 times more adrogenic then test. no they dont copmpete fro teh recptors , im simply saying that tren is so strong , that eq would be a waste of money .... test and tren is good enough ..nice simple , more compounds is not always better,

Thread Information