stu
    stu is offline Junior Member

Arrow what kinda gains with just test e

planning 2nd cycle ,just wondering what kinda gains to anticipate with just test e @ 750mg ew,for 14 weeks,,what will i gain adding deca other than bloat, would i be better off with just test e ,,,will it give me a harder look,than running both.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    i wanna know this too. i start my test e soon

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    test e alone at that dose will do a lot. if your a beginner look for about 20-30pd gain, about half keepable. Adding deca will add more mass, and will help keep your joints from injury during a heavy bulking heavy lifting cycle. add the deca at 500 a week. you will bloat on either substance, i would use this to bulk and cut later. or, take test prop 100mg ED and tren 50mg ED with proper diet to cut. no better lean mass cycle than that. have nolva on hand for gyno, take ldex .25mg ED while on cycle (just a bit, dont lower estrogen too much) and have some aromasin , nolva for PCT, maybe 1 vial of HCG (5000iu). Have everything before you start, youll do just fine.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Well, I might be the exception and some of this is prob water, but I am already up 12 pounds and week 2 isnt over until sunday. I am on test e 500mgs ew. I eat all day long, eight times a day. I am sure the diet is playing a huge role in this. My best advice is EAT! Eat till you want to puke. thats what I do and I don't see too much fat gain either...I am eating pretty clean. Just sharing bro.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    If you keep your diet in check you won't bloat. Your gains will depend on where you are at in terms of natural limits. If you're pretty close to the end maybe 40 lbs on presses and 70 lbs on squat. That's what a test only run did for me. I add tren now and the gains are about the same but I keep more of it after the cycle. I also get better cut.

angelripper is offline Associate Member
    week 5 for me up 15 pounds

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm on wk 8 of test e at 600mgs wk. the first cycle i ran of test e 500mgs and deca 400mgs was a little more dramatice as far as gains went. hence it was my first cycle too. id add in a lil NPP (nadrolone phenyl) to keep the bloat down while running a deca like compound. or you could run the good ol test and eq. i'm liking the test alone however, but if i could do it again, it would be test and eq for sure...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stu
    planning 2nd cycle ,just wondering what kinda gains to anticipate with just test e @ 750mg ew,for 14 weeks,,what will i gain adding deca other than bloat, would i be better off with just test e ,,,will it give me a harder look,than running both.
    What are your stats?

What was your first cycle? 750mg EW sounds like quite a bit for a second cycle.

Thread Information