stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

how negative affect has shedding on PCT

I would like to shred some fat cause Im ni PCT and clen ... I dont want to do this if it is very detrimental to keeping my gains. My last test prop shot was 3 weeks ago... There is a strong possibility that the last time I shot up real gear was 11 weeks ago. since weeks 9-16 I made no gains what so ever. I havent lost any muscle either for the 3 weeks I've been off. My mood is good and nuts are getting bigger (both those parameters apply for like 5 weeks now). Was really down in weeks 10-12 or sumin.. Anyway an input to my initial question.. since Im a 270 lbs guy I would like to get to fat shedding... Last time I measured BF was 24 but I know its a lil less since strating clen.. getting a lot more definition and so far results have stayed about the same.

Latimus is offline Banned
    I wouldnt say it was bunk just because you didnt gain the last few weeks...those are the hardest to put weight on.......During PCT us Clen for its Anti-catabolic properties and not fatloss. Keep your cals and protien higher even if you can then when on cycle. wait until atleast your PCT is over before even thinking about cal restriction.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    I agree. I think you would loose to much if you don`t wait.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout this: if the gear indeed was bunk I would be like almost 3 months off cycle what would explain why I feel so good and even though have shed 10 lbs I still can lift the same as week 10 (I peaked at week 9 and then had a slight drop)... But wouldnt that be odd that I would have managed to keep almost all without ne PCT.. I was having a great cycle until week 9 dammit.. Got BD from a pretty reputable source... dammit .. heheh

Thread Information