Thread: how much gain?

samir786 is offline New Member

how much gain?

on a 1st cycle, considering taking it in around 3 months time. want to use deca , dbol and sus...all BD products.
    what is the recommended dosage on these during the weeks? if i told u my target was 24 pounds gain, how long would you recommend the cycle to last for? also, any advise on pct? or what i should be taking during the cycle?
    thanks bros

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samir786
    on a 1st cycle, considering taking it in around 3 months time. want to use deca , dbol and sus...all BD products.
    what is the recommended dosage on these during the weeks? if i told u my target was 24 pounds gain, how long would you recommend the cycle to last for? also, any advise on pct? or what i should be taking during the cycle?
    thanks bros
    First, read Pheedno's PCT PCT is THE most important part of a cycle, if you're interested in keeping gains.

Second... what are your stats? Age, weight, BF, training experience?

Third... Test only for a first cycle. Helps you see how your body reacts to the new substances you are putting into your system.

thanks bros
    For a first go....keep it simple...test e or cyp at 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks. Your strength and weight gain will be dependant on diet, cardio, training habits, etc. Do a little reaserch...you'll be surprised at what you can learn for this great site.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Christ, you're 19??

Forget all my other questions. Spend your money on chicken breast, oatmeal, veggies, protein powder amd maybe some creatine. Learn to eat and train right! If you want to spend money, contact SwoleCat here on this board. His system will whip your ass into shape like you wouldn't believe. And you won't mess up your endocrine system in the process.

Lift, eat, rest, repeat. At 19, dedication and sweat are the keys, not steroids ! Right now your natural test levels are what most 30 year olds are looking for with hormone replacement therapy!

I know it's tempting, but don't fvck up your body just yet. You have a lifetime to do that...lol.

Seriously... http://www.vizualxcellence.com/ Cheaper than 'roids, and better results at your age.

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Christ, you're 19??

Forget all my other questions. Spend your money on chicken breast, oatmeal, veggies, protein powder amd maybe some creatine. Learn to eat and train right!
    Ditto....didn't see that.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Endocrine system is still developing and AAS will/can do a number on you at your age. You dont want to end up on HRT at 20 years old. Give it some time and EAT like it's going out of style.

i dont no y it says im 19, im 21!

Lunacy is offline Member
    i dont no y it says im 19, im 21!
    OK. Stats? Weight, % bf, height, experience in the gym?

5'10. 130lbs, training for around a year now. no roids experience at all..

Lunacy is offline Member
    5'10. 130lbs, training for around a year now. no roids experience at all..
    You are really underweight to start juicing. If you dont have a good base, all your gains can go to shit. One year is not long enough for you to jump in to this lifestyle either. You need more experience in the gym to get your body stronger, especially joints, and your weight up. You should be somewhere around 180+ minimun to get on the gear. Eat bro. Go to the diet forum and look at the top of the page for the bulking sticky. This will let you know how to eat on and off juice.

u got the link to the page?

Lunacy is offline Member
    u got the link to the page?
    No, it's in the diet forum at the top of the page...easy.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Underweight, not enough training experience and still too young in my opinion.

Thread Information