WANNABRIPPED is offline New Member

Oral Turnabol For Cutting?

I tried T3 for a few weeks and didnt see much results, came to the conclusion that it was bunk b/c my BT never went up. Is oral turnabol good for droppin about 10 pounds while keepin lean mass, more so than keepin lean mass with T3?

If you asking if Turinabol will burn fat.....it won't, but it will help to maintain muscle mass while dieting. Your best option is diet and cardio by far first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach.

I see that your 19 y/o. I would highly suggest not cycling for a few more years.

well i did a cycle of T3 before but it was bunk so i got nothin from it, iv done my research and iv been trainin for a while butt i cant lose the last 10 pounds, i hit a peak or something, would u suggest turinabol with another companies T3 (assuming it works this time)?
    Last edited by WANNABRIPPED; 11-05-2005 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    would u suggest turinabol with another companies T3 (assuming it works this time)?
    I wouldn't suggest Turinabol at all or T3. You are too young to start cycling AS. I would suggest an OTC fat burner along with a clean diet and a rigorous 4-5 day/wk cardio routine. Incorporate some weight training into your routine. The more LBM you put on the more calories you burn at rest.

Can u suggest a good fat burner that would help me drop weight in 4 weeks, that the limit i have to work with. thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by WANNABRIPPED
    Can u suggest a good fat burner that would help me drop weight in 4 weeks, that the limit i have to work with. thanks bro
    I would suggest going with a brand name like MuscleTech, TwinLab, CytoDyne, and the like. You have to remember that diet and cardio are the keys to losing BF.

You may to try a search in the 'Supplements' forum.

Thread Information