ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

When I really FEEL the test......

I'm currently doing shots every 3.5 days.
    About an hour after my injection is when I REALLY FEEL the juice flowing through my veins.
    Then that feeling progressively lessens until my next injection, then it starts over again.
    I was just wondering if on my next cycle if I inject a type of test that requires daily injections, will I have this (incredible, pumped, superman-of-a-feeling), every day?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol... funny stuff. i dontk now what kind of test you're using but the only way you would feel it hours after would be if you used suspension... other then that the ester owuld kind of prevent that, it's more a mental thing i think

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    It is a mental thing but if it is working like that for you just go with it bro

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    It is a mental thing but if it is working like that for you just go with it bro
    I second that.

Really so its all mental??
    I feel the day I do the injection is the day I feel the most pumped......raw power in the gym. I physically feel like I'm on testosterone . The next 2 days a feel 10x stronger than if I wasnt taking it, but not like right after my injection day.
    Doesnt your test levels soar right at injection once it hits your blood stream, then slowly diminish as the days go on?
    My sex drive,aggresivness,and pump are sky high but not like the day of injection. Thats why I switched my days to a 6am Saturday injection for unbelievable intensity, fresh Saturday morning.
    I'm just trying to explain the way I feel as best as possible so bare with me, but should I feel more pumped on the day of injection or could this be really just in my head?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    im a fan of 250mgs of sust a day... that or 75-100mg of test prop every day will do the trick... I feel a nice rush, always have a raging erection a crazy sex drive and the temper of a rabid grizzly...

yeah test is great, I love it...

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyShotty
    Really so its all mental??
    I feel the day I do the injection is the day I feel the most pumped......raw power in the gym. I physically feel like I'm on testosterone . The next 2 days a feel 10x stronger than if I wasnt taking it, but not like right after my injection day.
    Doesnt your test levels soar right at injection once it hits your blood stream, then slowly diminish as the days go on?
    My sex drive,aggresivness,and pump are sky high but not like the day of injection. Thats why I switched my days to a 6am Saturday injection for unbelievable intensity, fresh Saturday morning.
    I'm just trying to explain the way I feel as best as possible so bare with me, but should I feel more pumped on the day of injection or could this be really just in my head?
    ya.. I know what you are feeling dude... I don't think it's all mental, when I'm on sus-250 or andropen -275 I fell the same way as you do, I will feel it 5~6hours later, I was telling my gym friends about that... and they told me ya, it happen to some people if they have a very sensitive body.

what type of test or sus are you using?
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 11-06-2005 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    ya.. I know what you are feeling dude... I don't think it's all mental, when I'm on sus-250 or andropen -275 I fell the same way as you do, I will feel it 5~6hours later, I was telling my gym friends about that... and they told me ya, it happen to some people if they have a very sensitive body.

what type of test or sus are you using?
    just test-e 270 mg x 2 a week

Thread Information