Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    re-read my post...he should be banned for being disrespectful to Vet.

Regardless of his veiws on BLT's appointment, his statements set a bad precedence
    On this note...i exit this thread... still curious as to why those who claim above-average intelligence always lack tact...I guess it must be nature re-establishing a balance of sorts.

~Narkissos

musclehead1 is offline Member
    This has been an interesting thread, whoa.

Truman congrats on the results. I guess cause of your height is doesn't seem like you have gained all that much weight. I have buddies that are about your height 6'0-6'4 that surely didn't gain that much weight in a year-year and a half. But have had similar results to the naked eye (except for your side profile). I've also had buddies gain weight and not look like anything special has happend to them. Maybe they just gained more weight on their legs and ass, who knows. When i refer to weight i mean LBM. I guess it just has to do with genetics as well.

I do have some questions to ask you about your cycle(s) and other stuff. Why the hell are you doing tren on your second cycle? Because I've read and heard that a few more cycles should be under your belt before tren gets incorporated into the show just because of lack of experience. Also I see that you want to maximize your gains by shooting a shit load of gear because your going to be shut down. Well I think this is a little dangerous on your health and your wallet (not insulting your income here or anything), because well to any drug the human body will develope a tolerance. For example, soon your body will need more of a drug, not necessarily gear to respond in the same manner as it did in the previous dose. Another question is are you planning on running all that gear later in your cycle or are you going to run it later on. Also don't you think you could have achieved those results without tren (sorry but tren scares the shit out of me and i won't use it till i absolutely plateau on 500mg ew of test) with such combos of prop and masteron ? or prop and halo (doing the halo at the last four weeks for your cycle)? Also those lab results im curious to know how they got out in the open?

As far as your body goes i think since your so tall you should develope your whole body a little more and then go for pin pointing little problem areas, just switch up your exercise routine and you'll probably fix most areas you want in the process.

Spyder is offline Member
    Nice progress, i see improvements on every msucle, chest, bis, tris, shoulders, legs, good stuff

RobbieG is offline Member
    you could have done this easy without roids.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    re-read my post...he should be banned for being disrespectful to Vet.

Regardless of his veiws on BLT's appointment, his statements set a bad precedence
    i didnt see BLT come in and defend himself in regards to this

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    In all honesty for the amount of steroids you are taking I dont think there is a huge improvement, have you started taking your hgh yet? Did you train much before you started taking steroids.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    For the record... With regards to Narkossis statement of my disrespect for BLT... I believe respect is earned, not arbitrarily offered, as his position was. You know, I know, and others will validate that his position is was NOT awarded for his extensive knowledge on AAS ... his opinions offered may be valid ... but to attempt to validate them predicated on a position that was given to him for POLITICAL reasons, and not for his knowledge in this field is innappropriate. He touted his position to imply that his opinion was worth more than other peoples opinions, and mine - but in fact, it isn't, and I stand behind that. I understand that you feel people should respect the authority granted by titles such as Vet, Mod, etc... but if that is the expectation, than those positions should be much more strictly awarded.

I actually do respect (almost arbitrarily) the mods/vets- because there are NUMEROUS times where they make absurd comments that I simply abstain from correcting... or offer another point of view, and hope the reader discerns the more supported plight. I believe... that your perception of this is slightly inaccurate, and self indulgent ... perhaps, even a power trip.

Now, that being said, I will IGNORE all inflamatory statements in this thread and politely request that if someone has a problem with me that we discuss it via PM. It doesn't after all serve the interest of the board - and i respect that as being the highest priority ... despite my getting sucked in to the earlier debates. Certainly, if a Mod or Vet has a gripe, I will respond... but I would think PM would be a better place to do so.

UK Chris ... I do train, and I experiment regularly with my training... as I think many of us do. I'll be the first to tell you ...

1. my first cycle was a total fiasco ... ran out of gear, had fake gear, didn't frontload long esters.
    2. I could certainly eat more, and have already (in response to the suggestions received) started making changes in my diet plans and macro ratios.
    3. I will rotate which days I'm doing my arm workouts to be more along the lines of ... bench/biceps ... pull up/triceps ... and will experiment until I find a successful method.

I have much to learn... but I believe ... since I am within about 20 pounds of my goal weight ... that I will achieve this goal faster with AAS than without - and will undoubtedly do far fewer cycles than most of the users here ... BECAUSE of my FINITE goals.

Again, thank you for the constructive criticism (where applicable) ... and try to respect that we do not all have the same goal.

Peace.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Hey Truman....Great work man. Some of these guys here don't appreciate the work it takes for a Tall Ecotomorph to put on size. Good progress...clearly can see it.

Are you located in the states?

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    Looking good bro. I don't think anyone could have anything negative to say. You've come a long way and Im sure that you will keep on rocking on. Get totally jacked bro. Nice work.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    For the record... With regards to Narkossis statement of my disrespect for BLT... I believe respect is earned, not arbitrarily offered, as his position was. You know, I know, and others will validate that his position is was NOT awarded for his extensive knowledge on AAS ... his opinions offered may be valid ... but to attempt to validate them predicated on a position that was given to him for POLITICAL reasons, and not for his knowledge in this field is innappropriate. He touted his position to imply that his opinion was worth more than other peoples opinions, and mine - but in fact, it isn't, and I stand behind that. I understand that you feel people should respect the authority granted by titles such as Vet, Mod, etc... but if that is the expectation, than those positions should be much more strictly awarded.

I actually do respect (almost arbitrarily) the mods/vets- because there are NUMEROUS times where they make absurd comments that I simply abstain from correcting... or offer another point of view, and hope the reader discerns the more supported plight. I believe... that your perception of this is slightly inaccurate, and self indulgent ... perhaps, even a power trip.

Again, thank you for the constructive criticism (where applicable) ... and try to respect that we do not all have the same goal.
    For your record, the staff here at AR earns their position. It is only offered up to them after they have earned it. Most take it, some don't. Feel free to back search BLT's threads. I'll wait.

As for the constructive criticism comment. Someone replied about the "future" - well being able to work towards the future one has to deal with the past. I'm sure you'd like to hear someone say "you should work on your quads a bit" instead of "your quads are small in that picture" - which means you should probably work on your quads a bit. Yet if there were no past then how would we have anything to "constructively" criticize ? Besides, they're just opinions right ?

In response to your Hot-Or-Not photo - what "open market" do you speak of ? If you really think that your high rating was acheived by playboy bunnies clicking away, then you should get out more.

If you "want a relatively normal looking one [physique]" - then why must you turn to the use of steroids ? 99% of the world don't use - they are the ones considered normal. (with the exception of the overweight, et. al.)

Yes, it is hard for one to change his / her own physique, so for this I commend you. But now, I must place you on suspension - for repeatedly violating board terms. I'm the nice one. Should be done by 11-12-2005, ~09:00 AM - unless it changes

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    BuuuuuuuuuuuRRRRNNNNNNNNNN! LOL. I told him to chill out. You cant call out vets who have friends in high places. LMAO

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    BuuuuuuuuuuuRRRRNNNNNNNNNN! LOL. I told him to chill out. You cant call out vets who have friends in high places. LMAO
    It's not even about that........... People need to learn how to treat people with respect and not be a smart ass. For the most part everyone treated him with respect but if he didn't like what was written he would become a smart ass about it.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    It's not even about that........... People need to learn how to treat people with respect and not be a smart ass. For the most part everyone treated him with respect but if he didn't like what was written he would become a smart ass about it.
    Agreed.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Tiger909 ... I didn't mean that condescendingly ... I just realize that people who are under 5-10 tend to underestimate the amount of weight needed to be noticeable on a taller person.
    There is a short stocky guy at my work, 5'8, benches 220.
    He insists that because I am tall (6'4), I should be benching 350, no problem.
    he has no idea what an ectomorph, endomorph or a mesomorph is...
    I can relate to this issue...

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    There is a short stocky guy at my work, 5'8, benches 220.
    He insists that because I am tall (6'4), I should be benching 350, no problem.
    he has no idea what an ectomorph, endomorph or a mesomorph is...
    I can relate to this issue...
    i can relate to this.....very true, and sonetimes very discourageing

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

Now, that being said, I will IGNORE all inflamatory statements in this thread and politely request that if someone has a problem with me that we discuss it via PM. It doesn't after all serve the interest of the board - and i respect that as being the highest priority ... despite my getting sucked in to the earlier debates. Certainly, if a Mod or Vet has a gripe, I will respond... but I would think PM would be a better place to do so.

UK Chris ... I do train, and I experiment regularly with my training... as I think many of us do. I'll be the first to tell you ...

1. my first cycle was a total fiasco ... ran out of gear, had fake gear, didn't frontload long esters.
    2. I could certainly eat more, and have already (in response to the suggestions received) started making changes in my diet plans and macro ratios.
    3. I will rotate which days I'm doing my arm workouts to be more along the lines of ... bench/biceps ... pull up/triceps ... and will experiment until I find a successful method.

I have much to learn... but I believe ... since I am within about 20 pounds of my goal weight ... that I will achieve this goal faster with AAS than without - and will undoubtedly do far fewer cycles than most of the users here ... BECAUSE of my FINITE goals.

Peace.
    OK big mouth, I would love to know the so called "others" who say I kissed ass to become a VET. You are a disgrace to the entire community. I EARNED my postion. You ask any MOD and VET about me and I GUARANTEE I am (and will always be) More respected, more knowledgable and more trusted then you will EVER BE! There is NO argument there. What does VETTE have anything to do with this? He is a good bro, but the decision is based on more than one individual. And explain to me why I'm a VET and a MOD on other various boards? It's because I go out of my way to not only get rid of idiots like yourself, but to make the board a better place for guys to learn! Going toe to toe in regards to knowledge against you is a JOKE!!! Just take a look at your current cycle. It's laughable!!!! And that cycle is coming from a guy who lacks will and desire. Even more laughable.

I apologize to the rest of you. I have never once flamed anyone. But, this guy really pisses me off.

Be safe,

BLT
    Last edited by buylongterm; 11-08-2005 at 10:34 AM.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Seajakal Earned his Vet status...
    Don't even dare saying that he didn't earn it...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Funniest thing is that this should have gone in the MEMBERS PICS forum.

Einstein!!!

~SC~

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information