SkinNBones is offline New Member

Just a Few Questions

To start i am extremely new to this whole scene.....just wanted a few answers not looking to jump into something this soon....What would be the ideal cycle for me? I am 20 years old 5'9 and 150 i have been workking out for like 4 years but only the last year and a half have been hardcore. Not looking for any huge gains at all...i just want a push to get me over this plateau i have been at for a very long time. Dont mean to sound like a total newbie but i have to start somewhere.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    start w/ the search button. If your questions are more specific you'll get better results. Put test in whatever you do. something w/ a long chain ester like enanthate .

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Becuase this is your first cycle, I would only run a Test E cycle for about 11-12 weeks. This should bring your body into overdrive and start producing good muscle. But remeber, to be big, you got to eat and train big. And with the Test, you should.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    At 5'9" a buck fifty, you are going to have to learn how to eat before you do any cycle. Check out the diet forum, look for posts regarding "Bulk" or "Bulking."

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    At 5'9" a buck fifty, you are going to have to learn how to eat before you do any cycle. Check out the diet forum, look for posts regarding "Bulk" or "Bulking."
    Yes. What is your diet like? Cals, protein, carbs, fat amounts please.

SkinNBones is offline New Member
    My diet is pretty decent....i try to eat around six perpotionally smaller meals a day cutting out alot of fats as well as starches (i have an extremely high metablolism, no matter what i eat my weight stays the same) .....i will look in the in the diet forum under the whole bulking thing....thanks alot for all your help.....

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinNBones
    My diet is pretty decent....i try to eat around six perpotionally smaller meals a day cutting out alot of fats as well as starches (i have an extremely high metablolism, no matter what i eat my weight stays the same) .....i will look in the in the diet forum under the whole bulking thing....thanks alot for all your help.....
    If you want bigger, you needs good fats and good carbs. Definitly check out the bulking sticky! Good luck bro.

Thread Information