Thread: after pct

TUnit is offline Associate Member

after pct

im currently running prop and fina and i am almost done with my 8th week. cut the fina a couple days ago and have a few more shots of the test. so far ive gained 24lbs. i went from 208 to 232 with very little fat gain, i used this more as a bulking cycle to keep the bloat down. how much weight and strength do you guys usually keep after a prop/fina cycle?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i would say it all depends, on what you use for pct and eating when you get off to keep the weight up. as long as you have those in check you should keep alot of it

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    well i plan on eating prolly even more than when i was on. i will also eat a lot more leaner foods cause im not gona have anything burning off that fat lol. what about as far as strength? thats one of the main things i dont want to lose

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    well i plan on eating prolly even more than when i was on. i will also eat a lot more leaner foods cause im not gona have anything burning off that fat lol. what about as far as strength? thats one of the main things i dont want to lose
    Keep training heavy. You may have to cut back on the intensity a bit. Listen to your body. Some strength loss is inevitable. Don't let yourself get too worked up about it.

Thread Information