Thread: anavar/t3

the good guy is offline Junior Member

anavar/t3

What do you guys think about a anavar t3 stack.Main porpose to get rid of some sticky fat with out losing muscle.I know it will be expencive but i would rather pay extra and not have to use clen .Clen makes me feel like a recovering crack addict.Diet is in check just these last bit does not what to go away.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Stats? Proposed dosages, duration, etc?

Good cycle for leaning out, and getting stronger, with a few lbs of LBM.

Make sure to monitor your BBT, and do proper PCT...

I would like to do 50mg a day for 30 days of anvar t3 dose it based on body temp dont know thats to short I am 6`2 245 pounds bodyfat? would like to lose 5 to 10 pounds.Please let me know what you think.

What would be your guesstimate regarding bodyfat? 20%? 15? 10?

Personally, I would bump it up to 7-8wks...

I ran 60mg/day of var for 7-8wks (with t3 for some of it as well), and it was really good... strength went up alot, got a couple lbs. of LBM, more vascular as well.

Did you run the t3 all the way threw or 2weeks on 2weeks off. Iwould say at the most 20% areas I am triing to hit are lower chest and love handles. Did you keep most of your gains .I can bump it up to 7 8 weeks and if i hit my goal befor then stop and start pct right.

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy
    Did you run the t3 all the way threw or 2weeks on 2weeks off. Iwould say at the most 20% areas I am triing to hit are lower chest and love handles. Did you keep most of your gains .I can bump it up to 7 8 weeks and if i hit my goal befor then stop and start pct right.
    I ran it for the first 3-4wks or so. Running t3 2wks on/ 2wks is pointless IMO.
    Var is easy to keep gains from, since they are mild. Yes, you can do it that way, but you're not going to notice a whole lot from 4wks of Var.

Cycle experience?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Var is probably the best to run with t3 if its a high dose ..... but you will run into sexual side effects .... and they suck. I love var but i hate it i love what it does but it makes me depressed etc. Start to run it and see how you feel then you can plan your next or add on to your current

Cycle experience about 3 years of reading anything i could get my hands on talking to anyone that has done a cycle and willing to talk about it.reading every provile 10 times each.This will be the cherry popper for me. super drol dont count right.

Cycle experience about 3 years of reading anything i could get my hands on talking to anyone that has done a cycle and willing to talk about it.reading every provile 10 times each.This will be the cherry popper for me. super drol dont count right.
    ookk... and ..... are you on the rock ?

I just looked you made the thread ..... maybe you should do ALOTALOT ALOT more researching before messing with your thyroid and anabolics....

How much more do you think i should do three years before touching anything

super drol dont count right.
    It's a steroid , believe it or not.

Yeah that was a joke. I dont know what this other guy is taking about he does not have time to read the post but has time to add stupid comments about it.This is my first cycle but it fits my need the best.

How much more do you think i should do three years before touching anything
    I need you to add some punctuation in here somewhere, it's difficult to understand what you're trying to say without any.

Are you asking if you should train naturally for 3 years without touching anabolics? If so, there is no magical number, you have to be both mentally and physically ready.

No the guy who responed said I should do more research.When in the post above I said I have been researching for about threes years.

No the guy who responed said I should do more research.When in the post above I said I have been researching for about threes years.
    Brother dont lie, if you have been researching for 3 years for this cycle then you wouldnt have even started this thread .....

Yeah why would any one researching a cycle post a thread.Just does not make sense????????????.

Cool your jets fella's... it's Monday morning and we're all a lil cranky ...

Thread Information