Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

Var and upset stomach

Hey Bros....I am currently taking about 40mg of var per day spaced out in 10mg doses throughout the day. I am experiencing a very upset stomach that seems to come and go. Does anyone know if this could be related to liver function or is it probably just a side effect of the var?

thanks,

Ed

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I always take orals with food.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Shouldnt be liver issues, because Oxandrolone is known to be the least toxic of all 17-aa steriods . I agree with eggz...try with food. Also, var is suppose to have a negative impact on the GI tract, effecting some by an upset stomach. Looks like you may be getting this side-effect.
    Last edited by Lunacy; 11-05-2005 at 07:51 PM.

Thanks for the input guys.....It's is really a strange thing. I do not feel nauseous but it is rather like acid reflux. I do normally take with food but this does not seem to matter. I am taking QV for the first time. I have never taken vet drugs before and was thinking it may be a purity thing? Any chance of this do you think?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I've heard of people chewing QV tabs because they are so compacted and dense. Perhaps you could try this. I don't know how the taste will be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Hey Bros....I am currently taking about 40mg of var per day spaced out in 10mg doses throughout the day. I am experiencing a very upset stomach that seems to come and go. Does anyone know if this could be related to liver function or is it probably just a side effect of the var?

thanks,

Ed
    I always take my var with meals. It helps with the nausea and absorbtion.

thanks...bump

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i get the same acid reflux feeling or heart burn with dbol and a bombs... somedays seem worse then others... how's 40mg of var workin out for u?? that seems to be on the low side..

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i get the same acid reflux feeling or heart burn with dbol and a bombs... somedays seem worse then others... how's 40mg of var workin out for u?? that seems to be on the low side..
    I know that the general consensus says that this should not do much without stacking with test, deca or something else and that the dose is low. I am running this as kind of an experiment to see what it will do, stacked with nothing else. I wanted to see if I could harden up a bit without the water retention you get with the heavier androgenics. I am on for 3 1/2 weeks, up 10 pounds, pumps are great strength is up and am having great results........I AM SHOCKED!!!!! You would damn near think that I was on test or deca. If it weren’t for the fact that this is an oral I would never go off. I am obviously holding some water to gain this much weight so quickly but I don’t have the sub-q or facial bloat you get with the other stuff. This stomach thing is the worst though. Some days I don’t even take the entire 40mg because of the acid reflux feeling I get when I lay down to rest. I can see why this is used alone to bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by topvega

How old are you topvega? I wonder if this is age and condition related. I didnt experience this when in my mid 20's.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I know that the general consensus says that this should not do much without stacking with test, deca or something else and that the dose is low. I am running this as kind of an experiment to see what it will do, stacked with nothing else. I wanted to see if I could harden up a bit without the water retention you get with the heavier androgenics. I am on for 3 1/2 weeks, up 10 pounds, pumps are great strength is up and am having great results........I AM SHOCKED!!!!! You would damn near think that I was on test or deca. If it weren’t for the fact that this is an oral I would never go off. I am obviously holding some water to gain this much weight so quickly but I don’t have the sub-q or facial bloat you get with the other stuff. This stomach thing is the worst though. Some days I don’t even take the entire 40mg because of the acid reflux feeling I get when I lay down to rest. I can see why this is used alone to bridge.
    You sure you have var? I ran the same dose as you and I had no water retention and no weight gain. I definitely leaned out though. I also had no problems with my stomach.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you topvega? I wonder if this is age and condition related. I didnt experience this when in my mid 20's.
    37 yrs young

He-man is offline Junior Member
    i got acid build up while on var.It eventually eases after the first week though,hang in there.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member

thanks,

Ed
    Dosent matter if you take it with food or not, just have some pepto bismol on hand and dont be eating no mexican food haha otherwise if pepto dosent work look into getting some phenagrine(sp?) its the anti nausea drug ,,, the only side is drowsiness though. .... jus though it out with some pepto bro

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    And its wierd casuse i have a sensitive stomach to things like vicodin,ibuprofen etc, but var and all that even with everclear on an empty stomach not eating all day never bothered me.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    IF they taste anything the liquid var i have when they are chewed - u are going to want to avoid doing that. the taste is horrendous.

but well worth it. and ive been aware of the upset stomach issues but im in week 3 and have had no issues at all which is good.

Thread Information