testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***Clomid, is it worth it?***

this is a quote from hooker's profile.... " I’ve had to remove Clomid from my PCT routine.
    Clomid as of late has fallen out of favor for post-cycle routines, but if you aren’t prone to vision problems or emotional issues, then it is just as good as nolvadex for raising testosterone when appropriate doses are used."

last PCT i used just nolva for PCT. it worked fine. is it even worth spending the $, risking the sides, and taking the clomid for PCT? or is NOLVA just as beneficial as hooker's preference in nolva only PCT. what do you guys think?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    bb's have been using it for years, I use it and it helps me greatly, I take it with novladex for at least 30 days after cycle.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    hey test bro y have you posted 3 threads about this?
    just wondering y

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    ok check this out, I'm treally drunk and not able to type soi good but listen. IO hve read tsoo many studies saying nolvea is bwtter that clomid for boosting trest levels. I was intrigued oo I ran a nolva only pc t and a clomid anonly pct to tell what hte difference was for me (amd I do this a few wtimes_ after these experoiments I have determined one thig. That is that no,l va only pct doesn't do shit for me. No matter what the studies say I ahve ALWATAZS recovered faster (and I really mean farster) usxing clomid in my pct. It has so convinced me that I will nevelr leave clomid oaut of my post ccyle therapy. this has pbeen a symatech bulletin thanks for listening.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    had a few drinks have we sym LOL thats all good make sure you knock 1 back for me

Thread Information