Thread: Hinder Gains?

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Hinder Gains?

I am currently taking enanthate ,deca , and dbol . I am taking 50mg's dbol everyday 10mg's at a time spread out every 3.5-4hrs. Can I take 20mg's then another 20mg's and then 10mg's spread out or maybe all of them at once earlier in the day? The reason for this is they are causing insomnia by spreading them out all day and evening. I see that british dragon makes a 50mg so it must be ok to take that much at once. Will this hinder my gains in any kind of way?

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    bull shit i hit 100mg AM/PM spilt up twice 50mg

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    bull shit i hit 100mg AM/PM spilt up twice 50mg
    everyone is different. like for example how one thinks. most people know that 50mg dbol ed is around the max a person should take before serious side effects outweigh the benefits. You on the otherhand take 100mg a day. You think it is ok to take this much when most people know it is not. Your reasons could be that you believe that the more you take the more you gain. Who really knows?!

Yes it would be ok to take 50mg in one gulp, however your body is going to piss out about half or whatever it cannot absorb just like how your piss is glowing yellow form the extra vitamins that your body can't absorb in one pill.

spread it out I say and accept that dbol may keep you restless. You may want to not take your final dose 4 hours before bedtime. take them earlier and see if that helps.

stumpy29 is offline Associate Member
    bump anyone else care to give some input

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Last cycle I used em I took em all at 25mg 1 hour before I worked out. I used them only on days I worked out. It gave me an awesome pump to the point I had to finish my arm workouts early because the pump was too intense. My blood levels were peaking during my workout also which gave me better workouts too. You can take them all at once or spread them out. Find out what works best for you.

Thread Information