SpiderRico is offline Member

update.. finished 7th week of a 15 week cycle

i just finished my 7th week and moving on to the 8th of a 15 week cycle the cycle looks like this

1-4 40mg of dbol ed
    1-13 375mg of deca ew
    1-15 500mg of test E ew
    17-20 40mg of nolva ed

i have been eating like a mad man and never miss a workout .. its just something mental that iknow i have to do ... i started the cycle around 177 and im at 193 with less body fat then i started with i probly was around 12-13 percent starting the cycle and im not a bit over 11 percent i could be around 10 i have to go get checked agian.. by week 5 i was around 195 but after i stopped the dbol i started to lose weight which i knew would happen due to the water which i didnt mind anyway because i started looking more shredded and not like a water balloon. my strength has gone up so dam much i love it i love the pump i love everything about this cycle. once i stopped the dbol most of the really bad acne i had had gone away i still get some on my chest and sometimes tris but not as bad as before... ill keep this updated probly weekly if anyone is interested

BUDGIE is offline Associate Member
    keep up dating please i am on a similar cyc 500te 400eq 15wk,13wk k/st 20mg d/bol 4wk although im throwing some var in last 8wk upto wk17 pct. my strength goneup id say reasonable weight is up1stone little if no water and1-2% bf ive been taking nolva im more than happy so far
    good luck bro and keep on driving!

ill keep you guys updated and ill just keep on keeping on

Dubsta is offline Junior Member
    Bump for updates, starting the exact same cycle tomorrow...

just did my injection for the beginning of week 9 my strength just keeps going up i love it im not holding as much water as i though i would and barely actually holding any ive been upping my intake of water because i do wont to hold some water but besides that im at the lowest bf ive ever been the strongest ive ever been and the most vascular ive ever been what questions do you have for me?

Who knows...when should I start to notice the changes? Are you taking B6 as well as Nolva? Much Acne? Sleepless nights? Any pain anywhere? Headaches? High BP?

Just anything worth mentioning?

I'm such a pussy when it comes to needles, I want to inject in the delt...thoughts?

i felt the pump within the first 3 days from the dbol and i felt like my arms were going ot explode i loved the feeling but with the dbol comes alot of water i mean alot and my fingers would get numb from my hands being bloated with water but once you stop the dbol within a week the numbness gets better the strength is great .. also with teh dbol came a crap load of acne on my forearms bis back and chest not really on my face .. dreams were intensified i would wake up in the middle of the night hungery no headaches at all and i can just geuss that my bp is probly high but all gear does that pretty much

if your like me and wake up hungery in the middle of hte night be smart and make something health or something loaded with casin protein and you should see better gains then getting up and finding hte first thing you can find like i tend to do .. this cycle makes you a strong sombi+ch ... i did mostly quad injections and now all i do is delts pretty much

PM me anytime if you want advise on this cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If the gains stop coming up your calorie intake

JohnnyB

I'm not starting with the Dbol at all.

Also, do you feel good? Like not sick or shitty? I took some winstrol once, and the first week I felt like complete shit, could not go to work...I'm hoping this doesn't happen.

Thanks for the help!

you said it right on JB which is what im doing right now my gains have not really stopped but have been at a stand still so i bumped up my caloric intake

Dude I tired to PM you, it won't let me...

Any chance you want to PM me and maybe add me to MSN?

i didnt really feel sick with this cycle but iwth my first cycle i felt like the flu like symptoms which your supposed to feel when first starting gear .. oh ya drink alot of water thats very important it will help with the acne a little bit and if you lose a lttle weight from stopping the dbol dont worry its normal its mostly just the water from the dbol .. i didnt feel like crap at all on this cycle never

you need more post i think you need at least 25 or something

Oh cool, I drink well over 4L of water day normally...so the water is set...

I will get two more posts and PM you...

Any tips on delt injections?

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sounds good rico best of luck with the rest of your cycle bro

~GA

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Sounds good rico best of luck with the rest of your cycle bro

~GA
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dubsta
    Oh cool, I drink well over 4L of water day normally...so the water is set...

I will get two more posts and PM you...

Any tips on delt injections?
    ya rotate each delt each injection say you hit on mon and thur do left delt mond right delt thur and just keep roatating it is easier to get someone to hit for you but if you cant then you can do it yourself ... the last three weeks were the first time i did a delt solo gets easier each time.. by the way what size pins you poking with?

I have 1" 22 gauge....

The GF is doing the injects.

nice well those are good size needles a little bigger then i would go with but not by much i would use the 23s but 22s should be just as good i have 1.5 25s i hate em especially hitting yourself iwth them so hard to push but im very low in pins i mean so low that i have a week left worth of supply so ill be buying some this week ill probly be going with 23s 1 23s 1.5 maybe so 25s who knows

How much of a concern is gyno with this cycle? Without the Dbol that is...

Im only taking 250mgs of Deca as well, and am running B6 @ 100mgs ED, along with Nolva @ 20mgs ED....

Thoughts?

i have no symptoms of gyno as of now and i dont see any signs really at all...

update on cycle... last week for the whole week ive been sick with a stomach virus and have been on the crapper and throwing up all week feel like crap real bad... ive probly lost about 6-7 pounds just from being sick i think ill be able to get it back pretty quick cuz i think most of it was just water ill keep you updated and tell you how it comes out

Whats up the update dude?

well im better from being sick and i lost a few pounds of water that week aswell ive upt my intake of water to try to make up for the sickness... weight is back to normal and my bf just seems to be getting lower and lower throughout the whole cycle i really didnt seem to hold much water after week about 6..im at 195 close to 10% bf my strength last week was lower then normal though due to being week the week before that i was able to put out a few sets of 8 at 285 on my bench and i was only able to do about a set and a half of 265 .. im feeling good so far this week end and i was able to get my first two day weekend off of work in over 6 month so ive been rested pretty well... i cant wait to get in the gym this week and start loadin plates

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    SpiderRico, can you tell me what diet you're following while on this cycle? Are you doing a clean bulk?

well when i was starting my cycle the first 5 weeks anyway i was trying to eat at least 6-7 meals a day and i would always bring a protein bar and shake to work with me along with 3 meals i was eating alot. The only thing is though its hard since i work two jobs and work out and have a gf i work construction during the day so its hard to find time to eat i dont really eat junk food at all never did .. i never drink soda and i always buy my food in bulk at a cosco .. i go and buy the big bags of grilled chicken breast and loads of lean beef my diets pretty clean but i do try to get as many quality carbs as i can get because i am trying to bulk up on this cycle

updating cycle ... i did my last injection of the cycle today im down from the 195 i was last week to weighing in this morning at 192 but the good news is at my gym every month they have a health fair where you can get bf tested along with other things and i had my check on last thur and came in at 10.2% bf which is the lowest ive ever had and i asked if it looked like i was holding alot of water and they said it didnt really look like i was holding much and to drink more ( i didnt tell them i was running gear) but everything so far is going great start pct soon then it will be time for a break any questions just ask

Thread Information