KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

K, About To Start First Cycle...

Hey, I'm about to start my first cycle, this is what I have now, will this be a decent first cycle? Just FYI, I want a GOOD cycle, I don't plan to juice and waste my time money or effort. I plan on possibly pursuing bodybuilding as a career.
    This is what I have
    2 10cc bottles of Prop 100
    80 Relavort 10mg tabs
    40 10mg dbol tabs

Now, I'm getting nolva, and clomid on anabolicresearch. Now, is this a good enough first cycle?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    Hey, I'm about to start my first cycle, this is what I have now, will this be a decent first cycle? Just FYI, I want a GOOD cycle, I don't plan to juice and waste my time money or effort. I plan on possibly pursuing bodybuilding as a career.
    This is what I have
    2 10cc bottles of Prop 100
    80 Relavort 10mg tabs
    40 10mg dbol tabs

Now, I'm getting nolva, and clomid on anabolicresearch. Now, is this a good enough first cycle?
    - Prop needs to be injected ED or EOD preferably ED. With 2 bottle's of 10CC/100mg that won't get you but a few weeks and prop needs to be ran at least 10 weeks. Most run 75-100mg ED of prop for 12 weeks. Do the math and you'll see what i'm talking about.

- 80 Relavort tabs are ?? I've never heard of them.

- 40 10mg dbol tabs is nothing. If you're running 30mg which is the norm for 4 weeks that's gonna last you 13 days?

You have like 1/4 of your cycle. You need to get the rest and have your nolva/clomid also before you start.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    NO, it's not.

The majority of people on this site will tell you this: run test (only) cyp or E for 12-14 wks.

you'll see good results if you eat good.

Just stick with the test, IMHO.

KBZ
    k, what happened was I paid a guy before he went down. And long story short, I'm down 220$ and all I have is 2 propinat 100 10 cc bottles, and 80 relavort (or something along those lines, he said it was a type of dbol ) 10 mg tabs. I'll post a new topic to get my stuff together....

KBZ
    So does anyone know what that relavort crap is? I know I got hosed, and I'm a little pissed lol. Also what I have is Propinat QV 100 (says testoserona propinato). 2 10ml bottles, with 100 mg/ml. So that means I have 2000mg of that, and then those relavorts....

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you talking about Loeffler Reforvit-B tabs? They are little pink pills with a score line down the middle of one side. If you are, it is dbol mixed with b-12.

KBZ
    Thanks eggz for being patient and helpful
    Yes, he meant that they were Reforvit tabs, exactly what you're describing. Except the ones I have are white, with a line down the middle though... different brand possibly?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    yeah those are dbols, and it sucks what happened to you but, your cycle has a long way to go before you can start it up.

KBZ
    yeah, I guess I cant blame anyone but myself though. So I have 120 total 10mg dbol tabs. Which is enough for a 4 week cycle. So now I need test and PCT stuff. I'll save the propinat for my next stacked cycle, and get a couple more vials of it. So I can still make it work I guess, I'm not totally screwed haha

Thread Information