BlueEyedDragonfly is offline New Member

Sustanon & Dbol Cycle

I am wondering your input on a cycle of Sustanon and Dbol .....I was thinking about 20 amps of Sus and 200 Dbol. I am 31, 5'5", 150lbs, and about 9.5% bodyfat at the moment.

I was also curious as to whether or not I should keep the majority of my gains or even 50% at least.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    d-bol and sust is a good cycle..but we need to know a little more about your workout history, ur cycle experience, goals etc...
    Also you can use the search option with something like "sus and d-bol" and u will get alot of threads in which u can learn alot from..btw welcome to AR

Thank you for replying. Well in the past I have done a Deca /Test cycle but that was about 2 years ago. I then took a year and a half off with a shoulder and elbow injury (not related to working out). I started up again about 3 months ago and of course I'm impatient since summer is coming. As for my goals, I don't have a desired weight but more of a look. My chest lacks and my main goal is to have some bumps from the side. I have a natural V-shape and a 29" waist at the moment. My shoulders have always been a good width for my size, thicker neck, and traps. But my chest is flat from the sides. Since I've been working out again, the old muscle-memory has kicked in and my body has started filling out again but I will never truely be happy until I can retain some meat on my chest. Hope this tidbit of info helps you reply with the cycle advice. Thank you.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you will need to do 500mgs sust per week for 10 weeks. dbol at 40mgs per day for the first 4 weeks and then discontinue it. if i where you, and if you havnt already bought it, i wouold swap thye sust out for test enanthate . suat is over priced and over rated.

you will need clomid for post cycle if you want retain alot of the gains. how much you retain is really up to you. eat right and train hard post cycle. combine that with proper clomid therapy, and you will be golden.

How much Clomid would I need? How would I cycle that in?

start clomid 3 weeks after your last injection. 300mgs on day one, 100mgs per day for the next 10 days, 50mgs per day for thye next 10 days.

One more question...if I switch to Test Enanthate , how much of that per week for how long ?

400mgs per week for 10 weeks. make the switch bro.

Big Kev, I've visited this site on and off for a long time before tonight when I finally posted. I have always admired your physique and your knowledge and willingness to help others. And now I have the opportunity to thank you myself for your advice....so thank you for taking the time to help point me in the right direction.

anytime bro! and welcome to the board.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Welcome blue eyed dragonfly,You sound like a stand up guy!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    I agree on the Test. Enathate. 400-500mg a week is good. (Some Test. Enathate, like Testoviron comes in 250mg amps, so 400 is not managable.)

BK said it all and said it well!

jony1977 is offline New Member
    I was thinking to do a cycle like that (my 2nd.), with Enanthate @ 500 mg/for 8 weeks, and d-bol@25 mg/day for the first 3 weeks, and winny@50 mg/day for the rest of the cycle, What do you think?. Then clomid and nolva just in case.

Thank you Jammer and Ajax for your comments.

Thread Information