beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member

m1t & milk thisle

Does anyone know if taking milk thisle while on m1t will hurt your gains? seeing that theyre both oral and all?

Wont hurt at all.

Methyl-1-Testosterone (aka M1T)

Methyl 1-testosterone, or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone , methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to err on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

elite2kr is offline Member
    yes it will, because it makes the 17 aa on the m1t less effective

Lunacy is offline Member
    Dont waste your time on 1MT. The gains dont last and it's harsh on your liver. Are you scard of needles?

no im not scared of them.. im just getting this untill i can raise the funds to get my real gear

JESUSisLORD is offline Banned
    im scurrrd of needles

beezlebub, are you a satan worshiper?

lol thas the price you have to pay to get big..

ha ha im quite fond of the man.. i dont worship though

thats F***** up!!! MODS>(I put those stars there myself, dont ban me, haha)

umm.. ok do you have any suggestions in reguards to the topic?

umm.. ok do you have any suggestions in reguards to the topic?

Lunacy is offline Member
    Dude, at test only cycle at 500mgs ew should not break the bank and if it does, then you are getting ripped off. Wait til you can get some test and throw the 1mt in the trash.

jaysonl1424 is offline New Member
    or u could use the m1t as a kickstart (instead of wasten it if u already have it) to the TEST.....

so it take it that you guys dont believe in m1t only cycles... lol

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I did A M1t cycle and proviron and put on about 15lbs

mmm nice... what is proviron and what does it do?

it just adds a little more androgen to your cycle. My job wouldn't let me do real gear at the time.

is it a blackmarket kinda thing??? i dont know what i can say w out gettn in trouble on here...

you can try running it without, I just had some left over from other cycles.

oh ok thanks man..

has any one ever use that formadrol that is suggested for pct??

no one????

Thread Information