nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

For those who have kickstarted with D-BOL

After kickstarting a cycle with d-bol for 4-6 weeks how much weight did u lose after dropping it from the cycle???

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    well that depends. what are you stacking it with?

your retainable gains will be from the test (or whatever), the d-bol will only provide you with h2o weight.

im stacking it with test but im just wondering what the average water weight drop is cuz seeing the scale go down is gonna make me

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    which test?

again, depends on how much weight you put on with it. But the weight that does drop you should make up with the rest of your test cycle. ya know?

don't live or die by the scale bro.

Keep up the hard work.

im using test-e. Im up 20 lbs in 4.5 weeks so far. Obviously i didnt gain 20lbs of muscle that fast but i still like seeing it on the scale.lol Im still not sure if i want to stop d-bol after 5 or 6 weeks.

rallyfocus is offline Junior Member
    I noticed about 10 pounds come and go when I jumped a cyp cycle with dbol . It came on fast and left quick when I stopped taking it. Took it for 4 weeks and the test really kicked in at about 6. Bye the end of things I'm up about 14 lb's and looking solid now that the test is done with.

Good Luck

i did dbol 40mg/d for 4 weeks. gained 12 pounds

test e kicked in week 5ish, so i had a week of nothin, lost 3 pounds i believe. tho i didnt retain much water

ended with 28 pound increase

best of mluck

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Forget about the scale and start going by the mirror. Well, if a certain look is you goal that's what I'd do and ditch the scale. If you want mass and don't give a shit about the look then go by the scale. I recall when I first used dbol at 35mg ed for 4 weeks. My face looked like the stay-puffed marshmellow man. Albeit I was up in weight about 15 lbs, but I couldn't see my abs, I looked like I was on a period. Strength was good and I think I only lost about 5 lbs or so of water at the end. So it wasn't all that bad. If water retention is your main concern I'd go with some ldex or femarra.

Thread Information