Warrior1700 is offline Associate Member

Superdrol brand?

Can I ask what Superdrol brand you guys are using, and is it still legal or what? Just got an email from a particular internet site saying that Anobolic Xtreme has discontinued production, but that this particular site has bought all the remaining stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    Can I ask what Superdrol brand you guys are using, and is it still legal or what? Just got an email from a particular internet site saying that Anobolic Xtreme has discontinued production, but that this particular site has bought all the remaining stock.
    there are several companies now selling the same compound (at a much lower price)

legal gear-methyl masterdrol
    SNS-methyldrol
    among them

btw- IMHO you are taking significant risk using this compound with respect to your liver- its toxicity is unknown but anecdotal reports indicate that its severely hepatoxic.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    btw- IMHO you are taking significant risk using this compound with respect to your liver- its toxicity is unknown but anecdotal reports indicate that its severely hepatoxic.
    Oh, okay, thanks, I will prolly disregard it then. I am looking for a kick. I have a thread posted about me and asking about HGH and Deca ...some history there as well as some numbers but not getting much info.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1700
    Oh, okay, thanks, I will prolly disregard it then. I am looking for a kick. I have a thread posted about me and asking about HGH and Deca...some history there as well as some numbers but not getting much info.

unless you are older or planning on going pro you should think carefully about HGH.

Nandrolone has some of its own issues, depending on the user response to this progestin it can be great or terrible(no sex drive, severe hpta suppression, gyno, etc)

testosterone is easy, if you have estrogenic issues (AI's or SERMS) if you have DHT issues(5a reductase inhibitors- there are a number of natural and synthetic ones)

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    unless you are older or planning on going pro you should think carefully about HGH.
    Macro,

I am 42.

HGH or Deca or What?

I tried sending you a PM but will not let me. Can you look at this thread if you have a few moments or when you get a chance and give me you HO.

Thread Information