eradikate is offline Senior Member

need answers quick

Can i use the same needle with liquidex over and over? i mean im not injecting anywhere but shooting into my mouth. I wondering if it was safe to use the needle alteast twice

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    just for your mouth...yea why not...

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I draw mine 1cc at a time and have used the same needle for 3.5 weeks now. I'll probably switch it next week as it's looking a little sugar coated.

DMX

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Guys, guys . . .

Originally posted by DiMensionX
    I draw mine 1cc at a time and have used the same needle for 3.5 weeks now. I'll probably switch it next week as it's looking a little sugar coated.
    Reality check: It's ridiculous to spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on gear but skimp on a syringe and needle that costs cents instead of dollars.

"Looking a little sugar coated?" We call that potential bacteria. Whether injecting or spraying it into your mouth, use a fresh syringe and needle every time.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    I agreed TNT regarding your statement but what if you clean it real good hot water making sure all the gear is out it and store it in proper plastic container will you still see this as a safety
    problem?........

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Ok TNT, I will compromise and promptly switch every week from now on, everyday is not realistic with something you only take 6 drops a day of. You have to draw with an 18ga. So your saying I shouldn't be doing my ED Fina injections with the same 1ga pin for 4 weeks j/k...

I agree it might not be the most sanitary but either is good sex. Besides, the pin never touches anything but the vial, never my mouth. A week should be a decent compromise.

DMX

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    thanx alot bros, now i can save some needles

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Wash the syringe like you would wash dishes. Doctors suggest that children that take oral liquid medication on a regular basis (such as heart patients) can reuse the syringe as long as it still keeps a seal. That being said, never reuse a syringe or needle for an injection.

Thread Information