Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248

    Sons of a bitch! Superdrol off, now Ergo Max!!

    I just read that >Ergo Max LMG was pull off the market and soon followed Max Lmg, the lil brother that rocks!! What wrong w/ Those suckers?! The product is not even PH, WTF

  2. #2
    elite2kr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    694
    who cares

  3. #3
    Heavy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    75
    Chinese powder suppliers will probably make these compounds cheap and accesible within a couple years. M1T is just as easy to procure by illegal means now, and is cheaper, than when it was legal. Dont fret.

  4. #4
    Lunacy's Avatar
    Lunacy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    522
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    who cares
    Agree.

  5. #5
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I just read that >Ergo Max LMG was pull off the market and soon followed Max Lmg, the lil brother that rocks!! What wrong w/ Those suckers?! The product is not even PH, WTF
    never tried either one. ill stick to the real stuff.

  6. #6
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    I have seen an under ground lab version of Superdrol .But as the dude said,who cares.

    goose4....

  7. #7
    james21's Avatar
    james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    SOUTH
    Posts
    2,318
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I have seen an under ground lab version of Superdrol .But as the dude said,who cares.

    goose4....
    its everywhere

  8. #8
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    who cares
    lmao.

  9. #9
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    I just read that >Ergo Max LMG was pull off the market and soon followed Max Lmg, the lil brother that rocks!! What wrong w/ Those suckers?! The product is not even PH, WTF
    What reason was Superdrol discontinued?

  10. #10
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    i know man..i liked that max lmg stuff a lot

  11. #11
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    i know man..i liked that max lmg stuff a lot
    Eventhough it was not real gear, that was great compromise during off cycle........too bad

  12. #12
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    the reason they got pulled is because they worked..... god forbid people use a substance that actually increases test and works.... i'm sure the companies pulled them because they were similiar to the compounds which have been banned recently, and thus didn;t want the attention something they have might bring. Another theory is maybe thye pull it for a while then bring it back, then pull it and so on in an attempt to keep it on the sheles without it being banned like everything else in the US.. <<--just a theory i came up with, perhaps..
    magic

  13. #13
    BOBBY D's Avatar
    BOBBY D is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    the reason they got pulled is because they worked..... god forbid people use a substance that actually increases test and works.... i'm sure the companies pulled them because they were similiar to the compounds which have been banned recently, and thus didn;t want the attention something they have might bring. Another theory is maybe thye pull it for a while then bring it back, then pull it and so on in an attempt to keep it on the sheles without it being banned like everything else in the US.. <<--just a theory i came up with, perhaps..
    magic
    i said this before & ill say it 1000 more times, its the truth. everything that works is banned. i believe the reason they pull products like this off the shelf is because they dont want highschool athletes to gain an advantage or damage their growth due to excessive abuse. therefore, ruining it for us rec. bodybuilders.

  14. #14
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    I also heard that some popular athlete (Can't find the name now) "claimed" they were taking it and bought at GNC and they got really sick and almost died?? I am sure it is another case of those bad bad drugs hurting our kids.


    The other problem is the way drugs are classified in the USA is if it is proven it treats, prevents or heals it is considered a "drug" and is then regulated by the FDA if it May work, or perhaps might have a benefit then it can stay as a supplement and no worries. Basically as stated before if it works they pull it because there is no money for the big drug companies making people better at a lower cost... keep them sick enough to keep buying $150/month drugs.. no sense in making people really better.

    Rant Off!


    http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/ds-oview.html


    Oldman
    Last edited by oldman; 11-07-2005 at 09:07 AM.

  15. #15
    jaysonl1424 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12
    wasnt it a wresler or something....... i belive he was taken 19caps of S-drol a day..... if u think that has anything to do with ****ing up his liver

  16. #16
    Testostack's Avatar
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    5'9" 200 lbs
    Posts
    2,248
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    i said this before & ill say it 1000 more times, its the truth. everything that works is banned. i believe the reason they pull products like this off the shelf is because they dont want highschool athletes to gain an advantage or damage their growth due to excessive abuse. therefore, ruining it for us rec. bodybuilders.
    nuttin more to say...100% right dude

  17. #17
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    Quote Originally Posted by jaysonl1424
    wasnt it a wresler or something....... i belive he was taken 19caps of S-drol a day..... if u think that has anything to do with ****ing up his liver

    If I remember it must have been a wrestler. I will go look it up.

  18. #18
    oldman's Avatar
    oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,607
    what I found was this >> ECW star CW Anderson will miss all of October due to a colistatic liver injury.. I can't seem to find what I read on it about a week ago but it said >>

    Former ECW star CW Anderson will miss all of October due to a colistatic liver injury. In an attempt to improve his physique, Anderson began using a supplement called Superdrol that can be found in most GNC outlets.

    WOw GNC is selling some great stuff.. or was.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •