JAYROD is offline Senior Member

winstrol questions

i am currently runnig 500mg of test-e ew + 100mg of prop eod. i am now in week 5 and liking what i see so far and i am going to run winny @50mg ed starting next week and run it for the rest of my cycle which will be 15 weeks. my questins are 1) all you guys that have ran winny, where is the best place or places to inject because of pain + running multiple compounds with frequent injectins? 2) how long does it take to get that hard look that winny is famous for and how long after the last injection does your body stay that way? 3) is it ok to mix prop and winny in the same syringe? just looking foward to the winstol and trying to get some questions answered from you bro's with much more knowledge than i.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    15 weeks is a long cycle bro. The best place to inject is always in the glutes. Winny really messed up my joints and I will never use it again. It does harden you up a bit and add a little strength gains.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    15 weeks is a long cycle bro. The best place to inject is always in the glutes. Winny really messed up my joints and I will never use it again. It does harden you up a bit and add a little strength gains.
    I agree, Winny hurt my joints. Not with a little extra vascularity and strenght.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    would i run into any problems mixing the winny with prop and masteron in the same syringe? running 150mg eod of prop + 100mg of masteron eod and going to add 50 mg of winstrol ed.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    no problem mixing it all

superdrol85 is offline New Member
    has anyone ever heard of shooting winstol in your mouth i was told u could

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    you can drink it.. i wouldnt inject it in your mouth if thats what you meant

Thread Information