AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Deca & Test what?

Thanks again to all the fellas with the quick responses!

Any how i was wondering what type of Test i should take with the deca to maximize the results but keep the side effects at a minimum? I am aware that there are a few different Test on the market, but which one would be best for a 1st cylce? Also, I know that I should be taking the clomid at the end of this type of cycle, but is there anything i should be taking throughout the cycle to keep the side effects of the TEST in check? You guys have been a major help! To you scammers reading this.....Don't let me get my hands on one of you Bastards!

"Go BIG or go home"

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    One more thing......i am 21 5' 7" and i am at my natural platue (i think). So what types of gains can i see on a deca /test cycle and will i keep my muscle definition cause i don't want to be all puffy and shit.

Thanks for the help.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would use T200 and maybe some arimidex if you want to keep water low..if ur scared of side effects start low..200-300mg of test as it is highly androgenic =\

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Test. Enathate or Cypionate are good, long-accting testosterone esters.

Use an anti-estrogen (Arimidex . Proviron or Nolvadex ) to prevent gyno / bitch tits during the cycle. Look in the drug profiles section or do a search for more info on anti-estrogens

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    AJAX is right on,, TEST CYP,,, 600mg wk stacked with Deca or EQ work great,, but have the Liquidex or Arimidex handy as TEST has a high Gyno possibility...
    Ripper

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would scrap the deca and get something else. But if you must use it, I would do this:

Wk 1-4, d-bol, 20mg/day
    Wk 1-8, T-200,(enanthate ) 400mg/wk.
    Wk 1-6, Deca, 300mg/wk.

Take 1/4 tab (.25mg) of Arimidex a day to keep water retention minimal.
    Do your clomid two weeks after the cycle.
    Have your nolvidex on hand, just in case ( even though it wont do a thing if the gyno is caused from the deca)

As far as your gains ? Who knows. If you eat right, and workout right, and don't go out drinking every weekend you might see 8-12 "keepable" pounds.

Thread Information