kaybeekid is offline Junior Member

Question primo question...

from all that i have read about primobolan , i have gathered that it is safe to use by itself and end with clomid for like a 8 week cycle(atleast those were my intentions)... but then i was going through the anabolicreview site and found in the drug profile of primobolan and it stated that... " The Primobolan acetate tablets, however, must never be taken as the only steroid during a diet since, due to its extremely low androgenic effect, significant losses in muscle and strength can occur and there is a risk of overtraining. "... what do you suggest?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    they mean its a contest drug so when your dieting before the show it doesnt help keep your mass unless stacked with something else.thats only if your dieting though ,i know people that did primo only for their first cycle and got decnt gains.dont do tabs by the way stick with the depot it might sting a bit but its worh it.i would stack some test in there with it.

kaybeekid is offline Junior Member

but...

i really dont want to inject if i dont have to.... and all i want is a little help gaining muscle. money is not a problem with the tabs, i know there not as effective as the depot. also its not 17 alfa alkalyted or whatever that is.... also this is my first stack so wanna go really easy witht he easiest drug on my body.... see where i'm goin?

Thread Information