Infidel is offline Junior Member

Important Question regarding Lithium & AAS

Are there any dangers using AAS while taking Lithium? Or is there any specific steroid to avoid if you take Lithium? Anyone who takes Lithium and AAS please let me know if you've had any problems.

Thanks

bigbustbeauty is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    Are there any dangers using AAS while taking Lithium? Or is there any specific steroid to avoid if you take Lithium? Anyone who takes Lithium and AAS please let me know if you've had any problems.

Thanks

My boyfriend,yes I'm a female member,look at my screen name,has been on Lithum for over a year now for his manic/bi-polar.He takes 800mg a day plus Prozac at 20mg a day.
    He recently finished up a Test Prop 100mg and Tren Ace 100mg everyday for 8 weeks.He experineced all the sides from the Tren except the mood swings.He said it was because of the Lithuim controlling the naturally occuring mood swings.
    I dont know if this has been documented but,this is what he believes.Hope this helps a little.

BigBustBeauty

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    How long have you been on Lithium? I hope it's working better for you. I was on that crap for a couple months. I got majorly depressed and almost killed myself. I stopped working out and lost 15 pounds. I can't even imagine what I would have been like if I was on AAS at the time. Never, EVER again.

Thread Information