brandonstanks is offline Junior Member

How was ur experience w/ Equipoise or Deca (stacked with Test E)

I've read a lot of crap on both it seems that Deca is better for mass, but why are so many people stacking Equipoise instead? Are any of you using something different that I didn't mention for this purpose? What would you guys stack with Test E for mass?

Weight:185
    height:6'1
    GOAL: 215
    Last edited by brandonstanks; 11-08-2005 at 12:35 AM.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends on what your goals are.
    I suggest you read the profiles for each, found here:

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104

I have read them. The discussion topic and question still remain the same. I am interested in other peoples' experiences, not a general overview of the drugs themselves. I would like to see what negative and positive experiences different people have had on a Test cycle with Deca , EQ, or anything like the two, for the purpose of building mass. I have also been reading many other forums and doing searches on the drugs, looking for the same answers as I am currently looking for here. I'm NOT, however, simply too lazy to do my own research, therefore deciding to make a "quick post" in hopes of having all of my steroid questions answered! It's really very simple. I created this thread so that people who are interested in sharing there personal experiences, concerning this topic, could do so. NOT to find quick answers (I don't want to die).

Latimus is offline Banned
    Your question is way to broad to answer. Im not ever really sure what the question is. There was a thread maybe an hr ago asking about Deca vs Eq and the answers are there. To ask what everyones experiences are on roids would be rediculous to even fathom my own response to the question.

Here on AR we ask specific questions.....as for experiences run searches, there's millions.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    deca will give you better gains in size but eq will give you better lean muscle gains...also if you run eq...you have to run 400-500mgs for 12 weeks. you can get away with running 300-400mg of deca for 8-10 weeks.

i have never ran deca but I have ran eq twice with great results for what my goals were.

thank you boosted!
    Thats what I'm talkin about! very simple little discussion!
    so Lat, if there are already posts about Deca etc... similar to mine and "on AR we only ask specific questions", then why would people answer those questions and not this one? I would like to see new feedback from people over the exact question that I posted, not what someone else posted. Also, I'm sure not many people are gonna wake up and think to themselves, "Hey me, I think I'll go do a search for Deca and EQ cuz I really wanna share my thoughts on that today!"
    Know what I mean? I posted this so that people scanning through RECENT stuff would be more likely to just stop in and give a lil feedback or something. Then, some people see the thread and over analyze the question instead of seeing it as a simple discussion. Then, you have the people who actually post, but not because they're intersted in the topic, but because they actually want to argue the validity and purpose of the question! Why? Why waste space and make people who ARE interested, read through stuff like what I'm typing right now, in order to find the info that the thread was about in the first place? I don't know!?! Maybe I should post a new thread asking that question SPECIFICALLY?

Latimus is offline Banned
    lol man you are such a newbie...it started off as a valid question Deca vs Eq except it had been gone over in detail not even an hr before this....and then you go off your topic of eq deca and ask for experiences on everything....

Its just not how things are done on here....stick around, get a feel for the board....you will realise later just how rediculous this has been.

lol...omg. Thanks man

Thread Information