garylee is offline New Member

first cycle recomendation?

I am 35, 5'8", 140. i have been going to the gym 4 days a week for 6 months. i would like to take my first cycle to help with weight gain and strenghs. i know i will need to work out more/better than i do now and eat much more but what type of cycle should i try? any sugguestions would help.
    Thanks..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garylee
    I am 35, 5'8", 140. i have been going to the gym 4 days a week for 6 months. i would like to take my first cycle to help with weight gain and strenghs. i know i will need to work out more/better than i do now and eat much more but what type of cycle should i try? any sugguestions would help.
    Thanks..
    "know i will need to work out more/better than i do now and eat much more but what type of cycle should i try"

Are you sure you not some 16 year old? We are use to getting these types of idiotic post from them.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    research brother, RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!
    Then we will answer the logical questions after that......

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thanks..
    It should stop there. If you know this..why dont you do it naturally and gain as much as possible?

garylee is offline New Member
    Thanks chest6 for the advise, i will start with trying it naturally as you suggested.

DSM4life - damn, kind of harsh..... and no im not 16 nor an idiot, have some respect. i was asking for advise not to be attacked negatively.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Thanks..

try it natural but i would recomend sustanon for a beginers cycle run it for 8 or 12 weeks at 500mg/week. I fully recommend you continue to work out and eat more like you even say so your self but just answering your question.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    yeah they're right, just nail down a strong routine and diet/supplementation plan, ride it for a while, then look back for help with a cycle

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks chest6 for the advise, i will start with trying it naturally as you suggested.

DSM4life - damn, kind of harsh..... and no im not 16 nor an idiot, have some respect. i was asking for advise not to be attacked negatively.

he was a little harsh... but i think he was just trying to say that u need to have this part of the equation already worked out BEFORE u start using gear... u have to have your diet and workout routine down.... it has to be 2nd nature... taking aas is easy.. the hard part at least for me is diet... and i don't mean watching what u eat as much as i mean eating often enuff and getting enuff cals...

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks..
    Check the Diet forum. Learn how to set up a clean bulking diet and apply it to your routine. You will be amazed at how fast you can make progress with the right diet. You have only been working out for 6 months! You can make great gains in your first few years of working out. No steroids needed!!!!!

A good diet goes a long way my friend.

Good luck.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    ya 6 months and juice is not neccesary u will gain but lose it all after ur cycle u need to workout for at least 3 to 5 years natural before u consider juice

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey garylee, i would workout for a while longer and get my diet and training to a T, gained all i could naturally and then (and only then) hit up some test enanthate @ 500mg EW for 12 weeks and 30mg dbol the first 4 weeks, with proper ant estrogens and PCT...learn all you can first, you don't wanna jump into it blindfolded...

TCEL300 is offline Member
    dont cycle..best advice ur gonna get..u r not ready

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    yea no point in cycling. in your first year to year and a half of lifting you make gains as if you're on cycle (considering you do your reasearch on how to eat, workout, supplement, sleep, etc). gear won't even help you if you havent perfected how to do all of these things.

Thread Information