mtown is offline Junior Member

need to prevent gyno!!

Will running nolva and letro together have any negative effects on eachother?? I am gonna be running test e 1000mg/ week, EQ 600mg/week both for 16 weeks, and dbol 50mg ed / 4weeks. i will be using the nolva all the way through,but around week 5 I am going to add in tren at 75mg ed and that is when i want to use letro to combat the progesterone gyno. i will also use 200mg b-6 ed with the tren. does this sound okay or would you reccomend that I do something else? gyno is the main thing I want to prevent here. I have had gyno surgery before (from puberty mostly) but obviously means I am prone to it.
    Last edited by mtown; 11-07-2005 at 04:32 PM.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure of the science behind it, but do a search on here, theres something somewhere that says how letro causes the nolva to become much less effective.

yeah thats what i was curious about

would you reccomend stopping the nolva when i start the tren , or keeping them both together?? forgot to mention that I will also be running 4iu gh 5on/2 off.

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    Just giving you a bump, I was also wondering about combining the two I am running tren and prop this winter and I was wondering if I needed nolva & letro, or just letro. Also I am running my prop 4 weeks longer than the tren so when do I stop the letro and start nolva and all that??

Unoid is offline Member
    IIRC NOlva in conjunction with Letro will recude Letro's efficiency by 30% ,or was it 70%?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    stay away form the letro. keep running the nolva and with that run some bromo. or bump the B6 up to 500mg a day. from many experiences, the gyno related with tren tends to dissapear shortly after the cycle.

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I found where I read that letro inhibits nolva, however read the fine print in the green, it seems to be up in the air. (about half way down the page)
    Arimidex (Ldex, Anastrozole), Femara (Letrozole), Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) & Cholesterol

GENTLE GIANT is offline New Member
    I Stayed Leaned Whe Using Nolva Than I Did Letro. I Was Just Told Don't Use Nolv When On The Growth? Can Someone Back This Up Ans Tell Me Why??

i was told that nolva at 20mg wouldnt effect the growth much at all, it has more of an effect on igf, not sure if that is accurate or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by GENTLE GIANT
    I Stayed Leaned Whe Using Nolva Than I Did Letro. I Was Just Told Don't Use Nolv When On The Growth? Can Someone Back This Up Ans Tell Me Why??

Thread Information