Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    luda210 is offline New Member

smoke weed everyday and cycle

im on a 12 week deca sust cycle right now and i smoked weed quite a bit during the beggining and was told that it isn't a very good idea so i stopped now, but how coud it effect my cycle?

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I dont know the scientific reason........ but IMO weed makes you lazy and want to eat junk food so you wouldnt want to workout and just want to eat a bag of potato chips............... So not a good combo while on cycle

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    It really isn't a good combo, and I love weed so thats saying a lot. Just drop the habit man, do it on occasions.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    im an insomniac and i got a prescription for cannibus in california, but to the point i smoke weed every night to get to sleep, works better than sleepin pills, and while on cycle i do the same, have not had any problems with it yet

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    im an insomniac and i got a prescription for cannibus in california, but to the point i smoke weed every night to get to sleep, works better than sleepin pills, and while on cycle i do the same, have not had any problems with it yet
    Man, california is a crazy place!

Androlic is offline Banned
    Cant say its that bad i was on that stuff since i was 15 , i just stoped six months ago & i feel much beter,I ended up having panic attacks when i was sleeping so fcuk that shit again it can happen to anyone..

goodluck bro..

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Yeah of course if you have any anxiety issues and start a cycle and are a little nervous already you could have alot more of an anxiety attack while smoking but that's if you've had anxiety problems in the passed wich I have and still smoke weed occasionaly but I have yet to do a cycle and will probably quit if I do.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    just use it on occasions bro. it helps when your stuffed so you can eat more. just wait till your off cycle.

Latimus is offline Banned
    The scientific reason for not smoking weed while on has to do with progesterone levels that are raised while THC is active. Im sure some have felt sensitivity in their nipples while being on this drug. Ofcourse the benefit of increased hunger is great, the negatives of progesterone sides, lung disease and criminal charges make for a bad stack.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Smoking weed is illegal ... hehehehe

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely wouldnt smoke ED while on cycle. If im having trouble sleeping or its saturday night and your options are going out drinking with the boys or staying home cheifing with a girl, well you could guess what my advice would be.

BTW...."Drugs are BAAAADDDD...mmmmmKAY!"

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    bro , Just smoke on ur off days or after workouts , if u cant control the munchies then stop....Or you can follow the flow and drink alcohol which has wayyy more side effects and be politically correct
    you're call

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I definitely wouldnt smoke ED while on cycle. If im having trouble sleeping or its saturday night and your options are going out drinking with the boys or staying home cheifing with a girl, well you could guess what my advice would be.

LOL WTF

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    lets add crack and 500mg of heroine to the mix while we are at it. Lets just have the best of everything all at once. There will be no side effects. I swear. Everything is alright to use with anything at anytime! lets mix it all up and toss it into our bodies.

Newtothegame234 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    im an insomniac and i got a prescription for cannibus in california, i smoke weed every night
    i wish i was a insomniac

that is freaking hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    lets add crack and 500mg of heroine to the mix while we are at it. Lets just have the best of everything all at once. There will be no side effects. I swear. Everything is alright to use with anything at anytime! lets mix it all up and toss it into our bodies.
    mmmm whats that smell

BRAIN WASH SOAP

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    mmmm whats that smell

BRAIN WASH SOAP

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    lets face it....there is really nothing wrong with marijuana other than laziness and hunger.

ive been an avid smoker for many years and only unitl recently have cut back to once or twice a month.

it is illegal for one reason POLITICS.......but we are on this board to discuss perfomance enhancement substances...not ganja.

(oh yea...denver colorado just legallized pot in small doses for adults.)

[QUOTE=Lavinco]lets add crack and 500mg of heroine to the mix while we are at it. Lets just have the best of everything all at once. There will be no side effects. I swear. Everything is alright to use with anything at anytime! lets mix it all up and toss it into our bodies.[/QUOTE

Yeah all those drugs do about the same to you and are about equally addictive

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I'm taking Ice for a cutter on my next cycle

I know of quite a few endocrinologists who would tell you that excess pot smoking greatly enhances the chances of gyno during a cycle.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmkay! ha ha ha! maybe you should liquefy the weed and inject yourself! and have some weedabolic steroids ! drop the weed , and stick with roids son!

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    I know of quite a few endocrinologists who would tell you that excess pot smoking greatly enhances the chances of gyno during a cycle.
    DO they have studies to back their claims?? or is it like

-protein causes kindey stones and damage

-excess vitamin C causes kidney stones

-steroids will kill you

-cell tech and nitro tech are 17000000% better (than wut)

-10 mins of ab shaper a day will get you abs like a fitness model

and the list goes on......

like TRUMANHW said

Rather contradictory to the shit people have been saying. Seems like if someone starts a rumor of a scary enough side effect, people believe it based on the fear of the extreme problems, whether research supports the rumor or not.

DO they have studies to back their claims?? or is it like

-protein causes kindey stones and damage

-excess vitamin C causes kidney stones

-steroids will kill you

-cell tech and nitro tech are 17000000% better (than wut)

-10 mins of ab shaper a day will get you abs like a fitness model

and the list goes on......

like TRUMANHW said
    Ecxactly bro

from a post made by hooker:

Toxicology. 2005 Jan 31;206(3):471-8.

Marijuana extracts possess the effects like the endocrine disrupting chemicals.

Watanabe K, Motoya E, Matsuzawa N, Funahashi T, Kimura T, Matsunaga T, Arizono K, Yamamoto I.

Department of Hygienic Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokuriku University, Ho-3 Kanagawa-machi, Kanazawa 920-1181, Japan. [email protected]

The progesterone 17alpha-hydroxylase activity, which is one of the steroidogenic enzymes in rat testis microsomes, was significantly inhibited by crude marijuana extracts from Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA)- and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA)-strains. Delta(9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol and cannabinol also inhibited the enzymatic activity with relatively higher concentration (100-1000 microM). Testosterone 6beta- and 16alpha-hydroxylase activities together with androstenedione formation from testosterone in rat liver microsomes were also significantly inhibited by the crude marijuana extracts and the cannabinoids. Crude marijuana extracts (1 and 10 microg/ml) of THCA strain stimulated the proliferation of MCF-7 cells, although the purified cannabinoids (THC, CBD and CBN) did not show significant effects, such as the extract at the concentration of 0.01-1000 nM. These results indicate that there are some metabolic interactions between cannabinoid and steroid metabolism and that the constituents showing estrogen-like activity exist in marijuana.[U]

Edit: I made the important sentence bold/underline.
    Last edited by 305GUY; 11-07-2005 at 01:19 PM.

heres another thread started by drummerboy,
    Marijuana : How it affects building muscle

from a post made by hooker:

Toxicology. 2005 Jan 31;206(3):471-8.

Marijuana extracts possess the effects like the endocrine disrupting chemicals.

Watanabe K, Motoya E, Matsuzawa N, Funahashi T, Kimura T, Matsunaga T, Arizono K, Yamamoto I.

Department of Hygienic Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokuriku University, Ho-3 Kanagawa-machi, Kanazawa 920-1181, Japan. [email protected]

The progesterone 17alpha-hydroxylase activity, which is one of the steroidogenic enzymes in rat testis microsomes, was significantly inhibited by crude marijuana extracts from Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA)- and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA)-strains. Delta(9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol and cannabinol also inhibited the enzymatic activity with relatively higher concentration (100-1000 microM). Testosterone 6beta- and 16alpha-hydroxylase activities together with androstenedione formation from testosterone in rat liver microsomes were also significantly inhibited by the crude marijuana extracts and the cannabinoids. Crude marijuana extracts (1 and 10 microg/ml) of THCA strain stimulated the proliferation of MCF-7 cells, although the purified cannabinoids (THC, CBD and CBN) did not show significant effects, such as the extract at the concentration of 0.01-1000 nM. These results indicate that there are some metabolic interactions between cannabinoid and steroid metabolism and that the constituents showing estrogen-like activity exist in marijuana.
    any info on the exact doses given to the rats? cuz sometimes these ****s give 50 times more than the regular amount used , still they were purified extracts . not regular marjuana probably way higher when compared to human doses....Ill ask johan to find the other study which the fda removed after marjuana showing no side effects at all or postive side effects not sure....

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I smoke weed everyday and have for years, however, i do not let it effect my eating habbits, my workout schedule, my grades, cardio or anything else for that matter. YOU are in control of your actions. If it is a problem then quit. If not, then don't let it become a problem...

Nonsignificant depressions of prolactin, FSH, testosterone and free testosterone and elevation of GH also occurred.

even if it does have a small negative side effect , still beats alcohol by a mile

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I smoke weed everyday and have for years, however, i do not let it effect my eating habbits, my workout schedule, my grades, cardio or anything else for that matter. YOU are in control of your actions. If it is a problem then quit. If not, then don't let it become a problem...

even if it does have a small negative side effect , still beats alcohol by a mile
    Sure does!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    gonna have to agree with this one too

AG5678 is offline Member
    Muscle Development had a good artlicle about this in this months mag. Weed doesn't do shit to affect your gains. IMO it helps cause it helps me to eat more. I was smoking in the mornings when i came back eating 7 x ED due to injury and it seem to help.

AG5678

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I thought discussing rec drugs was against the rules..

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Johan, the studies please

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    keyzer as much as I love to discuss pot it realy doesnt have a place on this board Out of respect for the owners and mods.

The one iron refers to is a study world health organisation did and the conclusion from it was to positive so they did let it slip into the darkness unnoticed. A goggle search for unpublished who study or similar would probably find it.
    Gracias amigo, I will Google it. Sorry for putting you out there, btw. Your my boy, Big J.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    thc is good for you!

luda210 is offline New Member
    i didn't know it was that bad, my nuts are gone and my tits are itchy but im getting novladex for that tommrorow, is there any way i can reverse the bad effects of weed??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information