Thread: parabolan

MillersMquads is offline New Member

parabolan

Parabolan and winstrol

or

Sustanon 250 and Winstrol

how much should i take?
    which stack is better for lean mass and strength?
    this would be my 1st cycle.
    thanks

currently: 5'10 205.
    bench - 375
    deadlift - 500
    squat - 455

i've have never thought about roids b/c i was always bigger and stronger than most "people" on roids (note: these "people" weren't pro's or anything special). If not bigger, stronger. but the urge is too strong . i gotta try 'em. help me out!

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    well test is a good base for any cycle... tren and sust is great, winnie and sust is great but tren and winnie are toxic and I wouldnt use together... well I would use all 3 but wouldnt suggest them ...

sust and winnie are cheaper than tren and tren gives me wicked night sweats and acid reflux... but its the best steroid ive used besides test hands down...

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    first cycle, keep it basic. test e 500 mg/wk for 12 weeks. Shoot on monday morning and thursday night. do you know anything about pct? if not, keep reading before you jump into anything.

Almost There is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    well test is a good base for any cycle... tren and sust is great, winnie and sust is great but tren and winnie are toxic and I wouldnt use together... well I would use all 3 but wouldnt suggest them ...

sust and winnie are cheaper than tren and tren gives me wicked night sweats and acid reflux... but its the best steroid ive used besides test hands down...

dont you think tren would be a little severe for a first cycle?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u definatley need to read up a bit more b4 u even start anything , u should knwo that is not recomended to stack para with out test , and also that is definatley not beginers drug , i would start with just a test only cycle , 500mg. 8-10 weeks sust if thats what u choose to use , personaly a single estered compound is better.if u absolute must then u can add winny at 50 mg eod for 4 week run it 2 weeks past ur last sust shot ...

Thread Information