STRANGE is offline Associate Member

injection problem quad

i just started shooting my quads recently and the first couple of times ive had no problem but now for the past like 6 times i stick the needle in i get in a little bit or about half way and it hurts and makes my leg flex like twitch so i just pull out and move and still have the problem. WHen it happens i could probally kill someone i get so mad. but when i shoot i sit down. do you think i should just try standing or just quit shooting my quads ? i dont know what to do

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    ur hittinga nerve or something , try a diff quad loctaion , if that doesnt work out then just stop shootingthere

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I do it standing and every now and then hit a nerve and the muscle twitches. I just inject anyway and don't usually have a problem.

Reality is offline Junior Member
    Have you tried taking a hot shower before u inject? For me it works, relaxes the muscle also try stretching the quad. Make sure ur leg is relaxed. Do not lock your knee , have little bend in it. thats my only advice

Good luck Reality

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you're just getting too close for comfort to a nerve. try a differnt angle or location. If you hit one, you're leg will tense/flex really fast, the needle will come outta your hand or leg(or both), you'll feel this really weird pain/discomfort, and you'll be sitting there like WTF just happened?! while you rub your leg....then you'll be pissed cause you gotta poke yourself again but you'll be kinda scared to do so, all at the same time

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i think you're just getting too close for comfort to a nerve. try a differnt angle or location. If you hit one, you're leg will tense/flex really fast, the needle will come outta your hand or leg(or both), you'll feel this really weird pain/discomfort, and you'll be sitting there like WTF just happened?! while you rub your leg....then you'll be pissed cause you gotta poke yourself again but you'll be kinda scared to do so, all at the same time
    LMAO -Nicely put

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    you muscle shoule be relaxed before shooting right.. then why do all of the pics on spotinjections.com look like the muscle is flexed

Thread Information