Boboso is offline New Member

Question new cycle suggestion

i have 2 bottles of test 200mg/ml...one is ttokkyo test cyp. 200mg, the other is brovel test200. I also have ttokkyo equip 200. I'm going to take 1mg of each type of test each week (200 test cyp/200 test enan)...how should i take the equi in conjunction with the test?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Mix the eq with your test shots. Which ever test you use mix it each time with eq.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: new cycle suggestion

Originally posted by Boboso
    i have 2 bottles of test 200mg/ml...one is ttokkyo test cyp. 200mg, the other is brovel test200. I also have ttokkyo equip 200. I'm going to take 1mg of each type of test each week (200 test cyp/200 test enan)...how should i take the equi in conjunction with the test?
    You meant 1ml of eack per week....right? So a total of 400mg/week of test. If you want to run the EQ, I would also look at 400mg/week....meaning pick up another vial. Make sure you either run arimidex throughout your cycle OR have Nolvadex on hand. AND, make sure you have clomid post cycle. Not a bad stack...may even want to consider throwing in some dbol for the first 4 weeks (35mg/day) to get things kick started.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    It's hard to add anyhting after Pete's posts exccept "He's Right!"

Thread Information