thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member

Oral Stacking Poll

What is the most popular oral gear?
    What are the the most popular PCTs(oral)?
    What dosages?
    Why?
    Lastly- What orals do you not ever put together and why?

There is a method to my madness!

Regards,

Truth!
    Last edited by thetruth-76; 11-28-2005 at 09:39 AM. Reason: change

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    cant get into a needle?
    like wat?
    sounds 2 me lie a case of needle phobia

I am asking a simple question. I have no phobias, I am just looking for opinions and answers so unless you have one please don't respond.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no popular all oral stack!!! Most people do not advocate all oral cycles b/c the results just arent that good amongst other reasons. Personally I dont think I'll ever take another oral again

Yes, but the fact is that people are using d-bol, drol, winny, oral turinabol , var, masteron , and plenty others. Also, if you read it also includes PCTs, like arimidex , nolva, and the like. You cant tell me that you inject everything for your entire cycle. And if you do- great. I am asking a simple question and looking for an answer. I am not some dumbass amature. I have been around for some time, as it appears some of you have also been around for some time. SO, if you are so experienced then give up some of your experience and answers.

Regards

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Hit the search button, type in each question and you will get a hundred answers. Personally i think you have to be mad to stack 2 oral steroids although separately I have used winny drol and dbol to good effect. What is best for pct is down to each individual imo. And by all means tell us the method to your madness and you may get a few more answers....cheers.....chris

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    alright..

the issue is taking more than 1 oral at a time puts alot of stress on the liver.. and it will suppress your natural test production..

I have done
    1-12 500mg test e wk... takes 4 weeks to really kick in..
    1-4 60mg var
    1-4 40mg dbol ..

my cholesterol results went to 350.. not a good thing..

but i had mad strength gains.. and great pumps.. but as we all know with most orals it is very short lived..

run a normal pct
    1-4 20mg nolva
    1-4 clomid.. however you like to run it.

i do
    300mg 1 day
    100mg 1 week
    50mg for the rest of the month

i also do HCG 500iu during the cycle.. every weekend..

Letro for 2 weeks if i have any gyno showing..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I am trying to get research information for some people that are looking to put out a few new products. A designer line of gear if you will. That is about it. I am starting with the orals and with the help of you fine experienced people- maybe some new things will come around.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Born Threat
    just do a f'ing search you lazy asshole.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    I am trying to get research information for some people that are looking to put out a few new products. A designer line of gear if you will. That is about it. I am starting with the orals and with the help of you fine experienced people- maybe some new things will come around.
    get outta here with that shit.

just do a f'ing search you lazy asshole.
    Once again- not nice. And you have been here for a whole day! Try to play nice with the other kiddies!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    And you know me?

No and I don't want to.

Yes, but the fact is that people are using d-bol, drol, winny, oral turinabol , var, masteron , and plenty others.
    Regards
    oral masteron?????? thats new to me

MAn- you must be bored. Just got here this month and over 100posts already! Good job. Now I respect that you are trying to get back in shape and everything, and that you have a family and whatnot. You don't know me, you don't have any clue who I am or where I am from. So if you want to keep going thats cool- but you don't seem to have anything to say that is helping. Do you know anything about orals?

MAn- I could give a sh-t about your running comentary on each member here you don't agree with. When I see a stupid thread or a poster full of sh-t I call them on it- get over it, I will forget about you in 10 or 15 minuets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    MAn- I could give a sh-t about your running comentary on each member here you don't agree with. When I see a stupid thread or a poster full of sh-t I call them on it- get over it, I will forget about you in 10 or 15 minuets anyway.
    Like I said, nothing productive or informative to put in.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    oral masteron?????? thats new to me
    I stand corrected-masteron is drostanolone. However methylated DHT is known as mestalone which is called oral masteron most times. You seem to know your stuff so why not add something worthwhile. To clarify things, I am not trying to make enemies. I am doing some research for somebody, so I am not full of crap. It would be appreciated if we could stop going off on another and someone could add something that helps. I am not a newbie, but I don't pretend to know everything either. If I did I wouldn't be here asking questions. So, can anyone be of assistance? If not thats cool too.
    Last edited by thetruth-76; 11-28-2005 at 10:37 AM. Reason: change

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    You just didnt come across very well mate but theres no need for others to be childish, anyways if you can just be more specific with your questions then im sure the more intelligent guys on here could help you.

If you were going to add more than one oral into your stack- which ones would they be? And if you were doing PCT with more than one item- which ones would they be?

Also- since everyone is so hell bent on it- if you could fill up one 3cc pin, what would be the dream mixture? If you were doing oncea week or eod shots, what would you want packed into each CC? IF you were the cook, what would you make fit into the mix?

I have had my own experience with stacks- I have taken Var, Turinabol , Dbol , winny, Drol, test-c,Test-e,Prop,suspention,sust, Fina, Tren -e,Deca , boldenone (EQ), clo, nolva, hcg , igflr3, clen , and some others. I know a little bit, but I am still learning. Training for the last 12 years on and off. Just looking for opinions and different views thats all.
    Last edited by thetruth-76; 11-28-2005 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UK CHRIS
    You just didnt come across very well mate but theres no need for others to be childish, anyways if you can just be more specific with your questions then im sure the more intelligent guys on here could help you.
    yeah it takes some real intelligence to answer his questions....better wait for a mod maybe they can help you out with this ming boggler.

yeah it takes some real intelligence to answer his questions....better wait for a mod maybe they can help you out with this ming boggler.

Wow! You are like a little kid! Or the annoying dog that keeps wanting to play fetch! Lookie here little doggie, stop barkin and bite! And once again

You have nothing important to say!

Wow! You are like a little kid! Or the annoying dog that keeps wanting to play fetch! Lookie here little doggie, stop barkin and bite! And once again

You have nothing important to say!
    Because you're too lazy to do a fukkin search asshole. If you've been in it for 12 years, you should damn well know what the most popular orals are and what's popular for PCT.

You now are lazy, and a liar.

Because you're too lazy to do a fukkin search asshole. If you've been in it for 12 years, you should damn well know what the most popular orals are and what's popular for PCT.

You now are lazy, and a liar.
    Once again- Nothing good to say. Man you are pathetic. Here for a day and already making friends I see! Very nice little man, very nice.

If you were going to add more than one oral into your stack- which ones would they be? And if you were doing PCT with more than one item- which ones would they be?
    i would not add more than one oral to any cycle!! Hell I got elevated liver values from 40mg var

PCT is different. I typically take nolva and clomid and depending on the cycle I may take some HCG 2 weeks out from the start of PCT

Thanks bro.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Thanks bro.
    Not to flame on you bro, but 90% of the people in this thread do not really give a shit about an all oral cycle,,also diferent orals are used to do differnt things,,some are used as cutters and others are used as bulkers,,so its veryhard for people to tel you what the most populare are becuase it depends on what the persons goal is at that time with thier body..if 90% of poeple are not interested just give up on it, your still asking the same question and getting flamed over and over

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    lmao, do you have a brother called ross?

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Ross my brother, I'm hear'in ya bro

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    damnit...

Here is the one warning for this whole thread..

Post and answer what he is looking for... or ignore the thread...

It's becoming bothersome..

thanks for listening
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

diezell is offline Senior Member
    looks like hes fishing for something

Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    looks like hes fishing for something
    Look- I just was looking for some opinions from some people that have some experience. In my opinion it is not too much to ask. I am active on other boards and this is the only place out of about 15 boards that people are being totaly rude on. Not sure what I would be fishing for bro. You worried about something? I am not fishing for anything and really dont get what you guys are all bent out of shape about.

Well, I am over it!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    thread closed. being reviewed by mods - possibly some suspensions about to be handed out.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    truth - no one cares about your designer line. you can take that to another board. 12 years and you're going to research for someone else ? c'mon now. you should know what's good if you've been juicing for 12 years.

born threat - well you've got a pm

Thread Information