soccerguy is offline New Member

first cycle, need a bit of advice

Ive never done a cycle before but am very curious about doing one. The one reason I havent done one yet is the fact that I had gyno develop about a year ago and never did juice in the first place. I had them removed about 5 months ago. I do not want them to come back by any means, so ive got a kind of a double standard here. I would really like to get on a cycle, and i want it to be as safe as possible. I have been educating myself quite a bit for a while about different steroids but am no match to most of you guys. I am wondering what would be a good cycle for someone my size. Here are my stats: Im 23 years old, 6 foot 2 and wieghing in around 213 lbs. Right now im about 12.5% body fat. I have been lifting heavy for around 3 years now and have put on around 30 lbs since then. I dont really want to be any heavier than 225 or 230. All suggestions are welcome, you guys know more than i do. thanks.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    test enanthate and maybe a dbol jumpstart.
    be sure to have nolvadex and any other anti-e or SERM of your choice b4 you start

soccerguy is offline New Member
    Do I need to take the right when i start or wait a couple weeks. I have read to the about users who have started their cycle on it and some that have started 3-4 weeks into their cycle on it

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    imo you only really need to run some form of test at 500mg weekly for 10-12 weeks for a 1st cycle,you can jump it with dbol if you really want to but id save it for your next.if youv had probs with gyno albeit not roid related make sure you stock up with some form of anti like nolva or armidex so you can combat anythin that may arise!

Thread Information