wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

fina@testE daily?

my bros been site injecting 1/2 cc of fina(75mg/ml) and mixing it with 1/2 cc of test E(250mg/ml) ED. using a 5/8 inch point. my question is.....is doing test E everyday ok, and is it going in deep enough? now his b/f is in the very low teens at the least. thanks in advance.....charlie r

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you sure he's doing Test E and not Prop (test propionate ) ??

i've always used a 1" dart, some use longer for the bigger parts (glutes, quads)

test e for sure, we are brew brothers lol

KeyMastur is offline VET
    it could be done - if you're really looking to keep the levels as even as possible - but kinda worthless.

not real sure of his past cycle experience, but he is taking 875 mg's a week. nothing too bad. most i've ever gone is 250 mg E3D. but then there's people that go well beyond 1 gram

so prop would be better then the test e.? when you say worthless....what you mean? i asked him why not prop with the fina, he says the test e takes the sting out. and dont test e need to go deep into the muscle? his cycle experince is only one.....but its been a 20 year cycle.....no joke he never gets off......thanks again charlie r

Thread Information