CMega is offline New Member

Test E @ Deca or Test ? @ EQ

After researching for hours I'm up in the air about my 2nd cycle. Should I go with Test E @ deca or EQ @ some kind of test? I know the sides or deca. I did Deca the 1st time by itself @ 10 weeks, 400mg a week. No sides and I gained 15 pounds. I'm trying for the lean athletic look. Not the bloated gorilla look. I understand I should run a test. Not sure which one of course. Now, I liked Deca but I hear good things about EQ. Any suggestions would be great. But please dont try and steer me into any other AAS. Thanks guys.

If you want the leaner athletic look go with the eq and a test

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    If you want the leaner athletic look go with the eq and a test
    Agreed.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    If you want a leaner look and dont want to just blow up you should use some shorter ester gear. You could do prop and winny or something like that. Var is another choice. But if you are just in between deca and EQ go with EQ. It will have more of an effect on you sicne you have never used it plus it wont give you as much water retention as Deca.

-Bino

Thanks guys. How many weeks and what dosage would you recommend?
    Also, Should I use Test E or another type of E?

Quote Originally Posted by CMega
    Thanks guys. How many weeks and what dosage would you recommend?
    Also, Should I use Test E or another type of E?
    Test Enan 500mg/wk
    EQ 400mg/wk

Run it for 14 weeks to get the maximum benifits from the long estered Test Enan and EQ. You may want to use some HCG .

Ok, now a few more questions.
    Do I stop the test and EQ at the same time?
    What other "things" should I be running with this cycle. Like Nolva, Ldex,letro, Adex, HCG , etc.
    Not to sure about what weeks to use what. I never used a PCT during my 1st cycle ( I know, I didnt do my research).

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    i would only run 600 mg/wk of deca and 500 mg/wk of test e all qv products for 10 wks. being that you have used deca before... and as far as eq its basically the same thing as deca just harder to get but you should always stack with some type of test such as prop, cyp,or enan..you can also get t-400 its great and stacks well with deca as far as bloating man get over it it does go away sacrafices man..plus your body needs the extra water..great for your joints if you pound the weights like youshould be doing to get the best results...heavy weights gets big muscles no pain baby ~gods gym

and definitely hcg after your 10 week cycle ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by godsgym
    and definitely hcg after your 10 week cycle ALWAYS
    HCG should be run whilst "on", during a cycle. Not for PCT.

eq and test will not make you leaner i disagree...eq and test are the same damn thing ask a mod

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    HCG should be run whilst "on", during a cycle. Not for PCT.
    always used after no problems with it or without but hey its your decision

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    eq and test will not make you leaner i disagree...eq and test are the same damn thing ask a mod
    Common misconception...have a look at their profiles.. the guy who said that retracted his statement about them being the same...

Latimus is offline Banned
    Easy buddy. Eq is a derivative of test, its not test. Eq raises nitrogen levels wich then vasularises while hardening the muscle. Very useful for cutters and lean bulks because cals dont need to be high for it to work, and water retention is also very low if not nonexistent. All of which help to give a more lean look if ofcourse you eat properly.

Deca on the other hand is great for mass. being 19 nor though it needs lots of cals and retains lots of water. Water is great for building muscle though so if you are looking to get huge its great.

If you are looking for the lean beach body go with test, eq, kickstart and finish with winny. goodluck.

weeks 1-4 40mgs winny ED
    weeks 1-14 Eq 400-600mgs
    weeks 1-16 test cyp/enan 500-750mgs
    weeks 15-18 40mgs winny ED
    weeks 1-18 20mgs nolv ED
    PCT 18 days after last shot
    60mgs nolv 100mgs clomid 30 days, ED

Milk thistle 1gram everyday while on Orals. Multi-vits, loads of protien, complex carbs, good fats.

EQ is more similar to Test as it is to Deca . But thats where the simalarity ends.

Your also wrong about HCG . It should be used whilst "on". Its used to 'bring the boys back' and help with testicular atrophy. Clomid/Nolva should be used post cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    EQ is more similar to Test as it is to Deca . But thats where the simalarity ends.

Your also wrong about HCG. It should be used whilst "on". Its used to 'bring the boys back' and help with testicular atrophy. Clomid/Nolva should be used post cycle.
    you said it brings the boys back after a cycle it can go both ways several people do it on gear and after i prefer after myself gg

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Easy buddy. Eq is a derivative of test, its not test. Eq raises nitrogen levels wich then vasularises while hardening the muscle. Very useful for cutters and lean bulks because cals dont need to be high for it to work, and water retention is also very low if not nonexistent. All of which help to give a more lean look if ofcourse you eat properly.

Deca on the other hand is great for mass. being 19 nor though it needs lots of cals and retains lots of water. Water is great for building muscle though so if you are looking to get huge its great.

If you are looking for the lean beach body go with test, eq, kickstart and finish with winny. goodluck.

weeks 1-4 40mgs winny ED
    weeks 1-14 Eq 400-600mgs
    weeks 1-16 test cyp/enan 500-750mgs
    weeks 15-18 40mgs winny ED
    weeks 1-18 20mgs nolv ED
    PCT 18 days after last shot

Milk thistle 1gram everyday while on Orals. Multi-vits, loads of protien, complex carbs, good fats.
    thanks for your input latimus i often thought the same a year ago bout eq and deca and was taught different from this same sight??? glad to hear cause i have a bottle laying around lol..thanks gg

and excuse me i meant eq and deca are similar...not eq and test TYPO***

EQ is not similar to Deca . Read up on Hooker's Profile on EQ:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=199802

Latimus is offline Banned
    LOL thats even more wrong then saying Test and EQ are similar...And HCG is not meant for PCT.....you really need to get your facts straight, not to flame you but some people really take what we say to heart so if you are telling people incorrect info it can really hurt someone...like taking HCG during PCT will mess up your PCT really bad.

well damn i guess i got the red ass and as far as i was taught i used it after to kick start the boys done it 4 times so far????

well damn i guess i got the red ass and as far as i was taught i used it after to kick start the boys done it 4 times so far????
    Other compounds can be used that are more effective. Read up on Clomid and Nolvadex . There is also a lot of information in the Education Forum.

HCG was used years ago as a form of PCT. Its just outdated now.

Ok here is what I'm thinking. Since everybody has different opinions I'll take a little bit of everything.

Wks 1-12 EQ 400mg
    Wks 1-14 Test E 500mg
    Wks 1- 16 nolva ED @ 20mgs

I should start my PCT at week 16?

Should I use any anti-bloating stuff? My hair does seem to be thinning, should I use any propecia? Any B-6? I know there are alot of stuff that people use but everybody I'm not going to just throw things in my body just because other people are. I would really like to know what you guys suggest.

Thread Information