Danbrooks2k is offline Member

Update on my Steroid, Synthohol blend...

I recently made a super steroid blend, I used sterile MCT oil as a base for it... every 3 ml contains:

250mg of sustanon blend
    200mg Test E
    200mg Test C
    200mg EQ
    100mg Tren A

I used 3% BA and close to 20%BB

I had been using 3ml ed, and decided to up the ante yesterday... I decided to use 3ml of my blend mixed with 3 additonal ml of MCT oil ed...

today I did rear delts, actually my GF did and it was painless, yesterday was medial delts, the days before I did inner and outer bi's and also Tris... I have strong calves but I may even try a few shots to that area as well...

how do I feel??? fine my arms and shoulders feel not pain, but more of a slight ache ... they actually feel like they are pumped from the gym... I have put 1/4 inch on my arms easy, and amazingly I can manage more weight now???

in no way do my injected areas look freaky, or bloated or unnatural... I am now under the impression that alot of pros must be using alot of this stuff...

my GF is so amazed at how its making my arms look that she is begging me to inject just a tiny dab into her lips... as much as I like a good set of DSL's I told her if she wanted to enhance her lips that a doctor would do collagen injections for a reasonable price, but I wont touch them...

I am not saying this is for everyone, but I am and have been a super hardgainer forever and at 34 my metabolism is just as fast as when I was 16... I have a wide back and nice frame but I am 6 foot 2 around 220 and eventhough I have arms much bigger than a short guy, they look skinny because of thier length...

I plan on coming off of juice for a full year after this cycle and just do a moth of igf-1 during my pct and follow that with 6 months of growth hormone . I think the mct oil is going to help me keep a respectable look until I decide to juice up again... I would love to stay on juice forever but I am really not what you would call a teddy bear when I am test...

I will post pics as soon as I get a little more results...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Is my maths wrong or you taking:

- 1750mg/wk Sust
    - 1400mg/wk Test E
    - 1400mg/wk Test C
    - 1400mg/ek EQ
    - 100mg/ED Tren A

4550mg/wk of Testosterone .

Or am I lost here?

yes, you sir are correct...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    yes, you sir are correct...
    Dont you think thats slightly excessive? Whats your cycle history?

4550mg/wk of testosterone a lot of gear to run IMHO. Obviously not many people know what pro's run, but, its got to be a similar sort of cycle as your running, with similar doses. Is all that gear needed?

yes I imagine its a little overboard, I am 34 and did my first cycle at age 22 ( test cyp while stationed in korea ) did my second cycle in 1995 while stationed in daharan saudi arabia ( sust, decca and andriol were availiable )

I got out of the service in 1996 and have been juicing moderatley until january 2005, I attended a pro wrestling school and took alot of anadrol and upwards of 750mg of test a week... then I moved to the mexico border and I used as much as I could smuggle across...

now that I am homebrewing I am serious about my dosages, my diet is on target along with my training and rest ( aside from about two weeks after hurricane wilma ate my house for lunch, so I had to move to san antonio texas ... fortunatley I have a nice RV to live in...

I really like juice, and training, and trying to grow ( I am a drastic genetic ectomorph ) and I have found for me that it takes at least a gram to even make a dent with me, and even at the dose I am on now the sides are almost non existant...

but I am not defending my doses... i know for some they are pretty scary... but they are working good for me..

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    ive seen cycles posted some where of various pros, but i dont remember a single one of them exceding 2000mg/week of test.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    you went to extremes with the test and eq but why not on the tren also? just out of curiousity.

well I had a big bunch of tren E, but only a little of Tren A, so I wanted to use that up... also I used tren a before and knew what to expect, at 100mg a day I can sleep at night, and more than that and my gf kicks me out of bed the sweats are so insane...

i really used what I had laying around the house... LOL

I am saving my tren E, prop, winnie, anadrol , and dbol for my next cycle about 15 months from now... I will use smaller dosages next time... but I am considering this an experiment...

and I am the guinne pig...

Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    well I had a big bunch of tren E, but only a little of Tren A, so I wanted to use that up... also I used tren a before and knew what to expect, at 100mg a day I can sleep at night, and more than that and my gf kicks me out of bed the sweats are so insane...

i really used what I had laying around the house... LOL

I am saving my tren E, prop, winnie, anadrol , and dbol for my next cycle about 15 months from now... I will use smaller dosages next time... but I am considering this an experiment...

and I am the guinne pig...
    I dont agree with your doses, but, if it works for you, then good luck.

Definitely keep this updated.

j martini is offline Member
    Whats your diet and training like because even for an extreme ectomorph that is a hell of a lot of gear for your stats.

I mean no offence just trying to be helpful, but personally if my genetics where so bad i wouldnt even bother, there has got to be serious long term damage caused by such cycles and unless you are a pro bodybuilder who makes a living from there body i just dont think the benefits outweigh the risks.

I am 34 six-two and about 220lbs, I want to get to around 240 and my idea physiqe is arnold's ... I am currently about 6%bf I eat nothing but brown rice, chicken, tuna, beef, broccoli, oatmeal, eggwhites, sweet potatoes cottage cheese and bannanas.

I train 6 days a week if not more, and I was 200 lbs in january and out of shape...

yes big doses, but I am not lowering them until I finish all 300+mls of it or my heart explodes...

after that I will go to regular doses and also use totally different compounds...

Thread Information