Thread: Pct Dilemma

lollipops is offline Associate Member

Pct Dilemma

Members,

I was just wondering something about PCT. I have been on a deca , test cyp, and just finished my drol last week. I am currently 5 weeks in. I just ordered slin pins,but did not receive them yet and I have a big weekend coming up. My boys have shrunk a bit.

I was just wondering if i should maybe take 50mg of clomid now to get them back or try to do some sub q shots of hcg 1000iu this week with a 23 gauge 1' pin, maybe go in 1/4 to 1/2 by my bellybutton. I def will start the hcg when I get back 500ius per week, just want something quick

thanks
    Last edited by lollipops; 11-07-2005 at 03:31 PM.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    id only run hcg if i was running a long cycle say 15 week i dont think you need it yet you say your 5 weeks into your cycle? if you were to run it wouldnt be till near the end.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, like pump says. I now run HCG 500ius eod when on a test/andorgenic cycle. Keeps boys at full glory and makes PCT much easier. Do not use clomid on cycle cause it won't do a thing bedsides acting like a mild SERM. Your HPTA is inhibited by the AAS so there is no way you can start it while on. HCG shortcuts to the LH and signals your balls to produce. I would also throw in 10-20mgs nolva ed if you start HCG. I suppose l-dex in lieu of nolva would work too. If you don't use HCG on heavy androgenic cycles then your balls will keep shrinking, that's a fact.

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    thanks, when I get my order, I will start my hcg

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    He's running deca and drol, so I'd say HCG is a must, in my book. Start it at 300-500iu every 3-5 days, I'd start every 3 days if you already have some shrinkage, then run it until the end of the cycle.

JohnnyB

Thread Information