Thread: test and deca?

texxx is offline New Member

test and deca?

i want clomid and nolvadex where do i buy it and when should i take i am taking a 5 week cycle if dec250 and test 200

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by texxx
    i want clomid and nolvadex where do i buy it and when should i take i am taking a 5 week cycle if dec250 and test 200
    This cycle is all wrong. The Test 200 and Deca 250 will not kick in until weeks 5-6. Running it for 5 weeks is a total waste and will yield some poor quality gains. Run Test 500mg/wk and Deca 400mg/wk for 12 weeks.

Whats your cycle history?

Clomid and Nolvadex can be obtained from the site sponsor. Click on the banner at the top of the page.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    ya im about to finish 13 wks of test e at 700mgs ew n 500mgs of deca ew for 10wks n i already have my clomid n nolva m jus not sure how to do my pct wit em?

Smiley619 is offline Member
    5 weeks....man oh man you have a long way to go before you are on a cycle

TCEL300 is offline Member
    u should research a little bit more bro then decide on a cycle.....first off PCT should be planned b4 you start...secondly..5 weeks isnt long enough...this is your first cycle correct?...you should run 500 Test E two shots a week 250mg each shot..run that for 10-12 weeks and you will be all set..also how is your base?...how long have u been workn out ect....how is your diet....these things must be in order before you make the jump to AAS

Quote Originally Posted by yung-priest
    ya im about to finish 13 wks of test e at 700mgs ew n 500mgs of deca ew for 10wks n i already have my clomid n nolva m jus not sure how to do my pct wit em?
    Please start your own thread if you have a question.

PCT should be run as follows:
    Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Nolva must start at 20mg/ED the day after your last Testosterone administration.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Please start your own thread if you have a question.

should be run as follows:
    Run Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Nolva must start at 20mg/ED the day after your last Testosterone administration.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.
    i would have but the subject was already open but thanks 4the info. I was thinkin of runnin 100mgs of prop eod for 2weeks after the test e? if so do i jus follow the same pct as above but start after the last prop shot?

i would have but the subject was already open but thanks 4the info. I was thinkin of runnin 100mgs of prop eod for 2weeks after the test e? if so do i jus follow the same pct as above but start after the last prop shot?
    PCT starts 3 days after your last shot. Nolvadex starts the same day as your last testosterone shot at 20mg/ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    PCT starts 3 days after your last shot. Nolvadex starts the same day as your last testosterone shot at 20mg/ED.

cool sounds good thanks. now would wantin to add anavar now be good or no?

godsgym is offline Junior Member
    i agree 5 weeks is not gonna do crap for ya but piss ya off my 1st cycle was deca 300 stacked with test enan. 250 qv products i had great gains with this on a 10 week cycle didnt start getting actual pumps till week 5 started out with 18 and a half inch arms after week ten i measured 22 and a half inch arms great results for a novice chest went from a 54 inch to a 58 inch...remember the key to sucess is work your ass off and a great high protein diet good luck godsgym

cool sounds good thanks. now would wantin to add anavar now be good or no?
    Adding Var for the final 6 or 8 weeks would be benificial, yes.

so for the next 6 wks or after the test e is done then for 2wks wit the prop? im 198lbs right now and m a cage fighter n im gonna fight at 185lbs so i need to cut down so thats y i ask thanks

Thread Information