DieselSpeedFreak is offline New Member

NEED Expert Advice, Im starting to STRESS over "bitch tits", i searched but need YOU

Ok, now i just performed a search on bitch tits, and i did a lot of research on certain other web sites about gyno and stuff like that. But you guys to me are the true experts who have lived through everything. I just started my first cycle ever about 5 weeks ago. I was on 100 mg deca , i took 1cc the first and second week, then 2cc the next 3 and a half weeks, one cc on mondays and one cc on thursdays. Now i jsut got 300mg deca, 10 shots of it. I also got d-bols from austrailia, 100 of them. I AM NOT DOING THE D-BOL, i read up a lot on them and there is no way, i know all steroids are bad, but i am not risking the d-bols. I am surious to know a few questions:
    1. How do you know if you are getting bitch tits, waht are symptoms.
    2. With my cycle, is it common for them to occur. I feel like my chest is naturally soft, but not like in a bitch tit way
    3. What can be done to prevent them, i know Nolvadex is good, but will it def work?
    4. Do you need to stat the nolvadex right when you even think you might be getting them, or is tehre a point where it is too late after they form
    5. With my 10 weeks of the 300 mg deca, one shot a week by the way, is it worth it to take it anyway(THE NOLVADEX), no matter what, does it have gains from it??
    I am sorry for such a long post, but i need advice. Thanks a lot in advance. MATT
    Last edited by DieselSpeedFreak; 05-10-2002 at 05:31 PM.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Re: NEED Expert Advice, Im starting to STRESS over "bitch tits", i searched but need YOU

Originally posted by DieselSpeedFreak
    I am surious to know a few questions:
    1. How do you know if you are getting bitch tits, waht are symptoms.
    2. With my cycle, is it common for them to occur. I feel like my chest is naturally soft, but not like in a bitch tit way
    3. What can be done to prevent them, i know Nolvadex is good, but will it def work?
    4. Do you need to stat the nolvadex right when you even think you might be getting them, or is tehre a point where it is too late after they form
    5. With my 10 weeks of the 300 mg deca , one shot a week by the way, is it worth it to take it anyway(THE NOLVADEX), no matter what, does it have gains from it??
    I am sorry for such a long post, but i need advice. Thanks a lot in advance. MATT
    1. You'll feel some tenderness in the nipples and then they'll generally swell. You may even feel a small knot.
    2. With the higher androgen drugs like d-bol, anadrol , and other tests it is common and happens because your body is naturally trying to stabilize your test levels and therefore aromitizes some of the test to estrogen, hence gyno, since there are estrogen receptors at the nipples.
    3. Nolvadex will block the receptors, preventing the binding of estrogen, however you don't get rid of the estogen. Arimidex prevents aromitization and is a better choice if you find you're having gyno symptoms.
    4. If you have nolvadex then then use it as soon as symptems occur.
    5. You can make decent gains with Deca alone and you'll keep most of the gains but ask most anyone and they'll tell you to add some test to it, however Deca can cause progesterone induced gyno and nolvadex won't help with that. Some say winstrol will help with the progesterone induced gyno though. Personally if that is the case I'd switch to equipoise .

The d-bol is harder on your body but if you use milk thistle, drink plenty of water and are prepared for treating gyno symptoms, then you'll be fine.

Be careful and look into the arimidex.

murph is offline Member
    I've heard your nipps will itch and they will be painfull to touch you may even see little bumps forming around the nipp,......the nolva should be taken when you first see any signs of it,....as far as your cycle goes some ppl are prone to gyno and some are not, you may not get any sides and your friend may get a bunch even if your both using ther same things in your stack................

thanks a ton, you answered all my questions on point. I was wondering if you heard anything of the 300mg deca , TOKYIO (not sure on the spelling), and whether or not the 250 was a good price for it, ten weeeks, 1cc a week. TIA again

murph is offline Member
    bro,........please tell me you didnt pay two hundred and fifty dollars for one bottle of TT deca 300mg/10ml,......that would not be a fair price at all...........

murph is offline Member
    hey,........I was just thinking,......if you've already bought it then dont sweat it,.....just be glad you found some and enjoy it,...but the most I might pay for that would be approx $90.00 or so you can find it even cheaper for sure............(not that its not good but its just not 250.00 for it thats all, oh well).......

Damn, 90.00??? That makes me feel like an idiot. But i paid it and got it, so i guess its a done deal now. Next time I am posting what i wanna get here, and seeing what the right prices are before I buy. I cant beleive it, but anyway, Murph, did you ever do just the deca 300mg? And if so what gains, and how did you like it, any comments if you have some. Thanks

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    i'm on a cycle right now w/ the ttokkyo deca300 and have had extraordinary gains.

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: NEED Expert Advice, Im starting to STRESS over "bitch tits", i searched but need Y

Originally posted by dumbells101

3. Nolvadex will block the receptors, preventing the binding of estrogen, however you don't get rid of the estogen. Arimidex prevents aromitization and is a better choice if you find you're having gyno symptoms.
    4. If you have nolvadex then then use it as soon as symptems occur.
    Great post dumbells, but I just wanted to clarify points 3 & 4:

Arimidex is a better anti-estrogen, but you have take it proactively to prevent estrogen from aromatizing. If you find that you have gyno occuring, use Nolvadex to treat the symptoms (it blocks estrogen from binding, so it stops gyno cold!)

Thread Information