VAgym is offline Junior Member

Cycle Review 20 weeks

Ok I am going to skip all the assumed stuff..diet, anit-es, hcg , post cycle....This however is the first time I have run a cycle this long. I want to keep a base of test and swap out compounds every few weeks. Can I get away with only running 500mg of test or should I stick with the 750mg switch from eth to cyp aft 10 wks. Looking for input from guys who have run long cycles.

wk 1-5 30mg dbol
    wk 1-10 750mg test eth
    wk 11-20 750 test cyp
    wk 3-12 400mg tren eth
    wk 11-16 50mg tbol

SABAGOY is offline Junior Member
    I would loose the orals if i were you. Since your running a "longer" cycle i dont think a jump start is as needed. Why do you want to switch from E to cyp? I would just stick with 750mg Test E for 20 weeks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm not sure what you experiance with tren is, but I've run it 16 weeks with no sides. D-bol only needs to be run 4 week and I would run something like var at the end instead of d-bol, you don't want added water toward the end of the cycle.You could run the var 15-22, start PCT in weeks 23.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by SABAGOY
    I would loose the orals if i were you. Since your running a "longer" cycle i dont think a jump start is as needed. Why do you want to switch from E to cyp? I would just stick with 750mg Test E for 20 weeks.
    Some people say they see a differance when switching tests in a long cycle. I've always run the same test through a cycle.

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by VAgym
    Ok I am going to skip all the assumed stuff..diet, anit-es, hcg , post cycle....This however is the first time I have run a cycle this long. I want to keep a base of test and swap out compounds every few weeks. Can I get away with only running 500mg of test or should I stick with the 750mg switch from eth to cyp aft 10 wks. Looking for input from guys who have run long cycles.

wk 1-5 30mg dbol
    wk 1-10 750mg test eth
    wk 11-20 750 test cyp
    wk 3-12 400mg tren eth
    wk 11-16 50mg tbol
    I wouldn't switch cyp for enanthate .That isn't a great swap out.I'd either switch to Prop or suspension at week 11.
    You have the right idea of constantly switching up drugs for longer cycles.That's how you keep the gains coming.Personally,I'd bring the Tbol to week 8-12.Then run drol or another strong oral androgen at week 16-20.
    Tren E is too short a run.I'd run it right from week 3 straight to week 18.Also are you just going to let the drugs clear at the cycles end,or are you going to run a drug right up to PCT(which I would def do)?

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I wouldn't switch cyp for enanthate .That isn't a great swap out.I'd either switch to Prop or suspension at week 11.
    You have the right idea of constantly switching up drugs for longer cycles.That's how you keep the gains coming.Personally,I'd bring the Tbol to week 8-12.Then run drol or another strong oral androgen at week 16-20.
    Tren E is too short a run.I'd run it right from week 3 straight to week 18.Also are you just going to let the drugs clear at the cycles end,or are you going to run a drug right up to PCT(which I would def do)?

~Pinnacle~
    Looks like someone got the power truned back on

JohnnyB

I have used tren eth for 12 wks before and started having some serious acne sides about 11 wks....So I was going to cut it to 10 wks this time and then to tbol. What about the dose of test? Could I get away with 500mg?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Looks like someone got the power truned back on

JohnnyB
    You are correct!..AC never felt soooooo gooooood!

Bro,I'd run 750 mg of Test.500mg is a newbie dose.

~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You are correct!..AC never felt soooooo gooooood!

Bro,I'd run 750 mg of Test.500mg is a newbie dose.

~Pinnacle~
    Haha, glad to hear things are better Pinn. I also agree about 750mg of test. Not sure, but have heard that orals at end of cycle are bad news since c17aa compounds upregulate cortisol receptors, makeing PCT that much harder. Personally, I just like dbol or drol as a kickstart; dont really use any other orals anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Haha, glad to hear things are better Pinn. I also agree about 750mg of test. Not sure, but have heard that orals at end of cycle are bad news since c17aa compounds upregulate cortisol receptors, makeing PCT that much harder. Personally, I just like dbol or drol as a kickstart; dont really use any other orals anymore.
    If you are going to run 5-8 month cycles.It's manadory to switch up drugs.And orals are simple to make the switch.
    I could care less about heresay on cortisol levels.You want maximum gains,you need to take extreme measures,and also be intelligent in your choice of drugs you are swapping out.It's that simple!

~Pinnacle~

So do you feel switching from dbol to tren to tbol will be enough over a change over the 20 wks of test?

Quote Originally Posted by VAgym
    So do you feel switching from dbol to tren to tbol will be enough over a change over the 20 wks of test?
    No...you have the right concept,but not the right drugs,time frames ect.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information