mtown is offline Junior Member

bigger risk of gyno??

would you say that there is a bigger risk for getting gyno running tren ?? ive just had surgery to remove what i had. would you say to just stay away?? i am going to run test e, eq and dbol , along with gh and was going to add tren in week 5 or 6 at 75mg ed. assuming i am running nolva 20mg with the test and eq and dbol and i did run tren, how would you reccomend keeping the gyno away?? i know i should take 200mg b-6, but should i also add in a letro? and should i continue with the nolva at that point or stop it?? thanks alot and any help is greatly appreciated. i want to do everything possible to not get it again.

transform is offline Associate Member
    bump, im interested in the answer to this too.

AFAIK, progesterone gyno will only occur if there is a sufficient amount of estrogen in your body. so if youre prone to gyno and using tren along with steroids that aromatize, like test, id use nolva, b6 and adex.

could someone else give more info or a better answer please?
    thanks

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Why wait until weeks 5 or 6? Start it with the test.Bromocriptine helps with progesterone induced gyno. I had gyno surgery also but had the glands removed so never have to worry about that again.

yeah i had the gland removed also, but still dont want to risk getting it again.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Why wait until weeks 5 or 6? Start it with the test.Bromocriptine helps with progesterone induced gyno. I had gyno surgery also but had the glands removed so never have to worry about that again.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by transform
    bump, im interested in the answer to this too.

AFAIK, progesterone gyno will only occur if there is a sufficient amount of estrogen in your body. so if youre prone to gyno and using tren along with steroids that aromatize, like test, id use nolva, b6 and adex.

could someone else give more info or a better answer please?
    thanks
    This is correct. Elevated estrogen is the cause of progesterone realted gyno. Run an anti-aromatize such as, Proviron , Arimidex , Liquidex or Letro. You could also keep some Nolvadex on hand.

If your really concerned about progesterone related gyno, Vit-B6 at 200mg/ED could be run to combat the sides. If you want something a little more powerful, Bromo or Dostinex need to be incorperated into your cycle.

should i still run the nolva along with the ldex, letro or whatever i end up using to block the progesterone gyno??

Lunacy is offline Member
    I was under the impression, and I could be wrong, that once you get the glads which cause gyno removed, you can not get gyno again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    I was under the impression, and I could be wrong, that once you get the glads which cause gyno removed, you can not get gyno again.
    yeah i have heard that too, but i have also heard that it can. i would think that it couldnt but if thats the case then why have certain bodybuilders had the surgery more than once??

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    yeah i had the gland removed also, but still dont want to risk getting it again.
    I don't blame you. That surgery was awful but I've run alot of test, dbol and tren in the last couple years and not always using an antiestrogen. I never have any gyno symptoms.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    yeah i have heard that too, but i have also heard that it can. i would think that it couldnt but if thats the case then why have certain bodybuilders had the surgery more than once??
    Never heard of more than on surgery. Which bodybuilders...pros?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    Never heard of more than on surgery. Which bodybuilders...pros?
    yeah some of the pros. ive read some articles written anoymously by pros and they say theyve had it more than once. just something to think about. dont want to go through it again ya know??

Thread Information