Grant is offline Member

Seizure! Questions

I got my first package seized today. I had used a previous tenants name at the place I am staying but they still had my actual name and the alias name on the package. Keep in mind that I have had NO mail of my own sent there. How did they get my name?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    probably contacted the landlord and found out the current residents name, you...
    I would deny, deny, deny....

Grant is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    probably contacted the landlord and found out the current residents name, you...
    I would deny, deny, deny....

of course.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    do not go and pick up package. They will send something asking you to pick it up.....DONT. As a matter of fact, dont do anything, just forget about it, if you get questioned, which you wont most likely, play dumb....i.e. what package?, what are you talking about?, I didnt send away for a package?, stolenIdentity, not my problem!

Good luck bro dont be nervous. Nothin they can do unless you accept the package, or admit you ordered it.

Darkness is offline Member
    Just say you dont know of anything, dont try to make excusses on why the package is there. Just say "I DONT KNOW". I've gotten packages seized before and they normally send a letter about that crap. Send that letter back and forget it about it. Ohh your source might give you a replacement. I know mine does so good luck.

Later

Grant is offline Member
    i just received the letter..i won't act on anything...is my address flagged for domestic mailings too?

Thread Information